xWildChild

Found a car in the middle of the forest???

Me and my friend was trying to get to barazino and in the middle of the woods, I saw something very strange. it was a strange looking tree. approaching it i saw that IT WAS A FRIGGEN V3S Civilian TRUCK!!! at first i thought maybe some bandit around here has placed it as bait, but after around 10 mins of searching the perimiter me and my friend hopped in and drove to Barazino, where we left it cause it was very loud.

Ive looked up the spawnpoints and it does only say "In Solnichy quarry."

Can veichles spawn randomly?

(We found a Crash site earlier aswell! :D)

I should mention that this was just after a server restart.

Ya it seems more likeley to that someone drive it there, but i mean, Driving soooooooo damn far just to leave it there..

but then again, why random spawnpoints in the middle of the woods?

The probobility of it spawning randomly is little to none.

It was most likely either a player who stored it for safe-keeping, or a hacker who decided to test his spawn powers.

Cool story bro.

I left a white off-road in the forest after stealing it from some cunt in Elektro.

Now, I just wonder, those vehicles, are those generally broken to be found, and you need to fix em, or you can find already fully working vehicle?

Most likely was near someones camp and it slid down out of cover form some trees, that or someone hit a tree and blew it up when they were driving it through the forest and it respawned there later on. That or they saved it at that spot moved it to there camp and server restarted before they could save it at the new location so it went back to where they ha dlast saved it.

Could be any number of things, I woulda held on to it can store so much stuff did you check to see if there was any loot inside?

Me and my friend was trying to get to barazino and in the middle of the woods, I saw something very strange. it was a strange looking tree. approaching it i saw that IT WAS A FRIGGEN V3S Civilian TRUCK!!! at first i thought maybe some bandit around here has placed it as bait, but after around 10 mins of searching the perimiter me and my friend hopped in and drove to Barazino, where we left it cause it was very loud.

Ive looked up the spawnpoints and it does only say "In Solnichy quarry."

Can veichles spawn randomly?

(We found a Crash site earlier aswell! :D)

I should mention that this was just after a server restart.

Quick question what server was this and did you find a tent near it...also what was inside it?

Spawned vehicles do always need repairs, don't they? At least that is what i was told....

So if it was driveable without any repairs, someone left it there.

Could be any number of things, I woulda held on to it can store so much stuff did you check to see if there was any loot inside?

First thing i did, sadly.. it was empty

Quick question what server was this and did you find a tent near it...also what was inside it?

I dont wanna tell you what server, and No, no tents around

Cool story bro.

I left a white off-road in the forest after stealing it from some cunt in Elektro.

Would this white truck happened to have been parked down a hill far north west off the main road? with 2 jerry cans in it? and full on gas?

I stashed a car in the woods somewhere I think it was the same place hopefully it'll still be there tonight

found my first car...

drove around and hid it... not in a good place, logged in

long walk...

i left my beans in the car :(

YOU SIR! - just stole a car from someone who probably tried to hide it (fail) :)

Congrats!

AWESSOOOOOMMMMEEE 8DDD

If he cant hide it that good, he doesnt deserve it ^^

• Like 1

I found a bus in the woods with 13 people just sitting in it, eating beans and waiting for a drive to come along.

AWESSOOOOOMMMMEEE 8DDD

If he cant hide it that good, he doesnt deserve it ^^

Well, if I remember correctly where we hid it, we didnt choose any good spot either... I am afraid that someone will be just saying your Quote at us:D

Well, if I remember correctly where we hid it, we didnt choose any good spot either... I am afraid that someone will be just saying your Quote at us:D

You are probably correct, but then again, what an idiot would be running around the treelines? :D

• Like 1

We jacked, 3 cars/jeeps and 2 trucks yesterday full of gear :D

Edited by FoulMouth
  • Like 1

You are probably correct, but then again, what an idiot would be running around the treelines? :D

You are right... but next time, lets park it somewhere in barn or farm, nobody ever visits those places...

• Like 1