Sign in to follow this  
rawr6

This is absolutely rediculous

I'm sorry, I may be rediculous myself for starting a 3rd thread about the same damn problem, but I really just want to play this mod and no one can help me do so. I've manually installed the BattlEye thing a dozen times, I've updated the six launcher/ updater, I run EVERYTHING in admin. mode, and I've reinstalled everything, games included. Am I the only person with the problem of not being able to update to 1.165? Why must this problem be so impossible?

Tried this? http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php/

See the green bar at the top of the page? Click the left side link and download that. Extract it anywhere and then launch the .exe inside. It might say "Wrong CD Key", but just click okay and continue with the process!

They say SixLauncher automatically does that beta patch, but I'm not so sure myself.

Good luck"

Edited by Scerun

I have indeed downloaded that. It still refuses to let me connect.

None of that worked. Thanks for the link, though.

Something to note - every time I launch the Six Launcher, it makes me verify and update. Not sure if thats worth mentioning or anything..

Something to note - every time I launch the Six Launcher, it makes me verify and update. Not sure if thats worth mentioning or anything..

I'm having a whole different issue, but i have the same problem with six launcher too.

Hey, this may fix the problem. I did it and it now shows I have the right version of Battleye, but now I'm getting kicked for another reason. Go into your battleye folders and make everything read only. It seems that when you launch, something is reinstalling the 1.164 version, and that is what is causing the error. YMMV