UnseenJake (DayZ)

A newish player looking for a team or clan to join up with.

Started about two weeks ago i'm pretty geared at the moment but i am looking for some people to chill with. I am currently EST but i have some time to play at this time and can play pretty late. Add me on steam if interested UnseenJake

Are you able to play at servers around GMT-8 ?

I looked up at the gmt-8 servers and about 3/4 of them are below 100 ping so im pretty sure i can and i looked up US904 i got 50ms to it

im a friend with unseenjake and i usually play with him so it be nice if we could find more people to play with!

I looked up at the gmt-8 servers and about 3/4 of them are below 100 ping so im pretty sure i can and i looked up US904 i got 50ms to it

I got a few buds that I play with. We're all relatively new, if you'd like, you could join. We'll teach eachother.

Do you think I could join aswell? I have a mic and I live on the west coast of the United States (GMT -7) and I really want to join a large group to just play the game and have fun.

Edited by makchile

Do you think I could join aswell? I have a mic and I live on the west coast and I really want to join a large group to just play the game and have fun.

Are you referring to me? If so, just add me on Skype. Check my profile.

Yeah I was, and ok. :D I can't talk right now though because I am about to go eat dinner.