Sign in to follow this  
Matchew

Can Heli Crash Sites be farmed?

I haven't seen this question specifically. Basically, I know they reset locations at server restart, but can their drop points, be farmed over time?

would kind of neglect the rarity of their items if you could.

I have farmed helis in previous major patch. Trick was to remove unwanted weapons and then wait quite far away for about 15 minutes. The far away bit is because I read it only respawns when players are a minimum distance aeay. I got a bizon where there once was a akm.

In recent patch i have had no luck farming but that's probably because I don't need anything the hell can spawn as I have as50, bizon, m14, nvg, range finder etc. Nvg and range finder I took from someone else's very full tent on us338. Thanks glitchers!

I have farmed helis in previous major patch. Trick was to remove unwanted weapons and then wait quite far away for about 15 minutes. The far away bit is because I read it only respawns when players are a minimum distance aeay. I got a bizon where there once was a akm.

In recent patch i have had no luck farming but that's probably because I don't need anything the hell can spawn as I have as50, bizon, m14, nvg, range finder etc. Nvg and range finder I took from someone else's very full tent on us338. Thanks glitchers!

Either lying or deluded. Go look in the actual code and you will see that its a one time spawn on every server restart.