Sign in to follow this  
Quaby

A Lootable Wal-Mart?

Walking through wal-mart, I couldn't help but think that my survivor would have a field day in here. Tons of ammo and guns, food, electronics, tents, backpacks, golfing equipment, 5 gum, batteries, Hello Kitty shirts.... He could walk in here and be decked out.

Idea-Add a "superstore" loot spot that has a good chance for food, an above average chance for civy guns, a good chance for backpacks, and a better chance for a GPS. Basically, just a supermarket barn hybrid.

Edit-Also make it have a good chance for tools and basic items. If they add radios, they should be available, as well as generators. Also, I didn't clarify that it would be fuckin massive, not that tiny little supermarket

Edited by Quaby

The current supermarkets spawn all the shit you just listed...(obv not your hello kitty shirts and what not)

Who the hell doesn't find at least one primary or secondary in the supermarket? The majority of alice/czech packs I've found have been in the supermarket. Adding a super loot supermarket isn't a very good idea IMO. Going soley off of your sig I thought you would have had less of a nub suggestion.

Edited by mt roger
  • Like 1

Dude, it's in Russia/Chernarus. A wal-mart?

haha good point

Things like Walmart, Supermart, just a big store like this could be found in say Colorado ;)

Picture it, there would be a store with almost every item in the game in there (exluding military weapons and animal meat and other random shit) and the store was huge. Just imagine the fights there would be :D

Even the biggest strongest clans could take control of the place and hog all the resources (that's what would happen in real IMO)

Would be epic :D I'd never go there though

LOL. Just one of the big supermarkets in regular city of Russia.

image3802339.jpg

image3802344.jpg

image3802349.jpg

From the another side, the population of cities and villages in Chernorussia are not so big to build there such monsters.

LOL. Just one of the big supermarkets in regular city of Russia.

image3802339.jpg

image3802344.jpg

image3802349.jpg

From the another side, the population of cities and villages in Chernorussia are not so big to build there such monsters.

Oh snap look at those trolleys in img #2