Sign in to follow this  
hatesauce

Switching between rifle in backpack and one in inventory

Just wondering if there was a way to do this without one of them disappearing. I have a shotgun w/torch in my backpack and a Winchester equipped. Is there an easy way to switch back and forth between them?

-Hatesauce

Just wondering if there was a way to do this without one of them disappearing. I have a shotgun w/torch in my backpack and a Winchester equipped. Is there an easy way to switch back and forth between them?

-Hatesauce

Open your pack and load the shotgun in your backpack into your inventory, not the other way around. They should swap just fine. You may have to do a little ammo management.

Drop both on the floor and pick them where you want them to be: No chance of not working.

Drop both on the floor and pick them where you want them to be: No chance of not working.

Unless one of them dissapears O_O It happened :'(

I've switched back and forth from my backpack since the second I found I could fit a second primary, and I've never had problems using the method I posted.