Sign in to follow this  
piffern

eu27 UAZ started burning out of the blue

today at 23:25 gmt+1 on eu27 our uaz that was parked in our camp started burning out of the blue no gunshots, it was not damaged, i suspect it was some kind of hacker.

• Like 1

sounds like long range (1000m) sniper shot to the engine block.

sounds like long range (1000m) sniper shot to the engine block.

Weird since it's well hidden.. That's a well placed shot. You can't see it from 1km away. And we would have heard it. Unless it's a AS50, but still a hit we would've registered. It randomly burnt. out of the blue.

• Like 1

Weird since it's well hidden.. That's a well placed shot. You can't see it from 1km away. And we would have heard it. Unless it's a AS50, but still a hit we would've registered. It randomly burnt. out of the blue.

and it did not explode and the fire went out after 5 sec or so

That sounds strange. We'll look into it! :)

any idea when eu27 will be back up?

Didn't even know it was down!

Very sorry about that!

I've been inactive for a while, been moving to a new apartment, and while waiting for my 70/10 net to get activated. Im currently on some shite 5/2 that barely evens out to 1/1 with all the computers on here :)

Didn't even know it was down!

Very sorry about that!

I've been inactive for a while, been moving to a new apartment, and while waiting for my 70/10 net to get activated. Im currently on some shite 5/2 that barely evens out to 1/1 with all the computers on here :)

i see

Server is up again.

I apologize for the downtime, please feel free to send me or Zarmaka a forum PM if something should happen, we'll deal with it faster that way.

• Like 1

Server is up again.

I apologize for the downtime, please feel free to send me or Zarmaka a forum PM if something should happen, we'll deal with it faster that way.

i think the server need one more restart.

• Like 1