Sign in to follow this  
dynamaik

My Journey looking for heli crashes.

so yea me and a friend decided to go look for heli crash sites, because my friend found this bike, so he just started at stary and he found 1 with descent gear - bizon fn fal and a m14, he goes west and finds another one but he gets killed by a group of 3 with as50 and other shit, they take off, i run over there to take his bike and to finish the route, when im near vybor i see a chopper in the air i knew it was a hacker but i dont know why i didnt leave the server or take a screen shot and report, i just drove to the NW, and i saw him flying in some kind of jet, when i got to the devils castle me and the whole server got teleportet in the air and i logged off, i joined another server and spawn in debug forest, i rejoin and i spawn at solnichy, i meet 2 guys and i open fire, i hit the guy a couple of times, and the server goes down, (prolly was the admin i shot at) i find another server and run the whole route from behind, i meet up with my friend near stary he just found another crashed heli but with no items, we meet up to find out that he has gotten sick , so he runs to a "safe" place to put down the tent, on his way he finds another frkn chopper but also looted but there was a ammo create with SVD Mags and DMR mags, he runs to the location and respawns, i run towards green mountain and to mogilevka - here is my route, sry for the long post, i just wanted to share with u guys how hard it actually is to find a crashed heli.

http://imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img405/8871/myjourne2y.jpg

Edited by Davaii

i believe heli crash sites are different per server

yea they are random on each and every server. but these are some of the places they spawn.

There are hundreds of spawn point all over map and its a big map

I've run into 3 Heli crash sites over the past 2 days. One I found near Polana to the East, then found 2 more with my friends.

If you just run a little bit into the wilderness, and happen to zoom in randomly, you can find them pretty easy.

Edited by chunkeymonkey79

its pretty easy if you are willing to find one but you need a good travel route and non-cloudy/foggy weather so you can spot them far away. start from berezino military tents, go to south of stary sobor then go to west of NW airport. with this route you sure gonna find one. also night time is better to spot them (you can see muzzle flash burning effect in the night from far away)