bombe

DE211 server crash when killing 1 player (host Abuse)

Hello.

During playing on the server DE211, my friends and I got a camp. Our vehicles, guns and magz are has been stolen and we decide to search our stolen vehicle. and we found them !

But when we arrived, one player were here and we decide to kill him and we killed him ! But 3 seconds after, the server crashed and, at this writing message, the server is disable and we think that the host (the player who i've killed) are moving all vehicles/tents and we think that the server name has changed for that he move all his stuff without being deranged by other player.

Then, the server always change time. Before the server down (11:27h PM in real life) the time server was 11h/ 12h AM. But when we play on morning, the server time moved to Night/ Day/ Night/ Day. My friends and I think that the host changed time server for avoid that player seek for his camp (because no player likes to play at night) and in day for that he can play !

Dayz Moderator, Explain us why he done that and Can you ban this host player.

Server hosted by http://www.vilayer.com/

Server name : DE211 (1.7.2.3/95208) (veteran[3D:OFF]CH:OFF - dayzmod.com - Daisy - FlowerPower | Vilayer.com

Edited by bombe
  • Like 1

^ wat

EDIT: There was this really silly person advertising something, can't remember what anymore.

Edited by kitta
  • Like 2

the server has been re-openned but all cars, tents moved and our tents are destroyed.

thx Admin abuse.

dear bombe!

I stumbled over this topic, after searching for my friends server. I was a witness of the things, you accused my friend.

So, here is, what really happend. We found a huge camp, with lots of stuff in it. high military stuff, in large numbers, also tents with up to 16(!) tents in them. Also vehicles, full of stuff. We are talking about 10 or 12 tents and 4 or 5 vehicles.

The server was just up a week, and it had lots of update problems regarding vilayer, so it was impossible, to get all the cars in the few days. We took some stuff with us, set up a new camp. Next day, we drove back, and - surprise - all the tents where again full with the same stuff. That's when it got obvious, that we found a cheaters camp.

The question was, how to deal with the hackers, cause the admins hand are very tied in arma2.

So when you admit, that that was your camp, then you accuse yourself as a highly potential cheater.

My friend logged of, when he got killed, and shut down the server for a few days, to look for a solution concerning the hacking problems. there is no abuse in this. the server wasn't renamed, it was just off. When he reopened it, we took the stuff, and set up a new camp, of course - what should we do else.

Our solution was, that we can't do anything, so we let the server running, since thursday. If your camp got destroyed - then you deserved it. But you had more than 24 hours to get the rest of your stuff back, so stop whining.

And the daytime/nighttime changing: that's the only power, an admin has, so stop complaining about that. It's his server, so he can choose, what he wants - that doesn't concern the amount of players.

Buy your own server, there you can hack as long as you want, but stop complaining about regular loosing things in forum, and stop accusing other people.

You are welcomed to play fairly on our server, as everybody else.

Greetings, Nomad

i play fairly. I want to say you, there is a bug into tents. its for that, when you stole our items , they comes back. then, the car ? We stoles them to you and other players. Look , today, i've explode many cars, and they all comes back. You Crash abuse server, because you think about hackers, but, i'm not hacker, i play fairly. I found your camps cause of your bus, tractor, motorbike, bike, 4x4, ural and V3s.

Man, if i hack, i think that i should do like other server, transform you as cow, teleport your and kill you... God mod, ect...

Don't acuse of hack without reason.

Then, crash abuse, restart abuse is inverse from dayZ rules. its admin abuse.

all this vehicles stood by your camp. except the tractor, and v3. we didnt had this two, dont know where you saw them. I dont want to know, what you do, when you use all the available hacks. i dont want any hacks. and i dont acuse out of reason, i made my statements clear. the most used hacks are spawning hacks, and we saw more than 10 tents, and some of them contained more than 15 other ones. dont know how you got this many in this short time as well...

and the "bug". dont know, if thats an actual bug or not. doesnt matter the case.

and where was the abuse you are talking about??? the server was switched off, and got switched on two days later. then, normal gameplay happened. nothing to complain about. just your stuff, that you lost, which you could get back, if you have been "fast" enough - as i sayed, we were at your camp around 24 hours after restart the last time, and a lot of stuff was still there. so get over it.

So ill join your conversation, im fine with the de211 server. And for the Admin there no abuse things.

My Group just meet him yesterday and we had an longer conversation including this Topic.

The Admin didnt even restartet after loosing a firefight against us, forced to leave there car there.

He had some Problem with Vilayer that why the server was offline so long he couldn´t get it up again.

And Bombe if you dont like the server just switch it, and go for another.

Paddy (Think you guys often see me on the server ^-^)

I'm leaving this server, don't worry about that. Spawning item hack ? Why will i use that as the tents are buggued ? You know how i've getting those 10 tents around ? (and that make me crasy because they always pop at any restart.)

When you pick a tent, and you depack it for move for another field, after restart, tents are again here ... I mean they are duplicated ! Its boring you know.

You say we had some car and another big stuff ... We stole them. Explain me how you can get 2 M107, L85 NVG, 2FN fal NGV, 4 AS 50 and some big stuff ?

"The Admin didnt even restartet after loosing a firefight against us, forced to leave there car there."

When i fight them, they crash down the server. Its abuse.

Edit : If i'm hacker, why i'm posting on the forum ?

Edited by bombe

I'm leaving this server, don't worry about that. Spawning item hack ? Why will i use that as the tents are buggued ? You know how i've getting those 10 tents around ? (and that make me crasy because they always pop at any restart.)

When you pick a tent, and you depack it for move for another field, after restart, tents are again here ... I mean they are duplicated ! Its boring you know.

You say we had some car and another big stuff ... We stole them. Explain me how you can get 2 M107, L85 NVG, 2FN fal NGV, 4 AS 50 and some big stuff ?

"The Admin didnt even restartet after loosing a firefight against us, forced to leave there car there."

When i fight them, they crash down the server. Its abuse.

Edit : If i'm hacker, why i'm posting on the forum ?

Foudn some Pretty decent Camps on the Server too. Like 2 NVG 2 L85 2 Rangefinder and other bigger Camps with mostly like the things you said.

I just too easy to dublicate things. As i read of the forum ppl. are rageing about.

MAy we both just made diffrent "expiriences" with the server Admin.

Im not in an Team with him or something, i the first time i Talk to him yesterday he seemed pretty legit to me in the firefights we had.

Is there an evidience for the things to happen becouse you lootet them?

Paddy

Edit: As i followed you for a while on the Airfield and arround when we only were 2 ppl (3 but one was my brother) i didnt saw you doing something wired/hacking stuff i dont say you hack ^^ (was looking for you to go to your camp maybe xD)

Edited by Paddy0610

no, i'm not hacking..., play like you, its well, but when i spot and shoot down one of them in their camps, they shoot down the server. And i don't like this. Its for that i've send a message into this forum. Because is an abus from them. Their server or not, do that is not fairplay.

@ paddy: he didnt loot the admin, or the camp. maybe that's why he complains about abuse?

@ bombe: well, i dont care, if you did or didnt hack. maybe you just used that bug to get your items. ok, thats fine.

but to call out the admin for switching off a server once, is no abuse. even if it was some kind of "rage-quit" or whatever you might call it. The server went up again, two days later, and nothing was done in between this time. so whats your problem?

If you didnt like it - fine, get over it.

the problem ? You shoot down the server cause you think that i'll stole all your items, you are The Cheater

"maybe you just used that bug to get your items"

I used that bug without know about. The tents always re-appear after a restart... Not my fault if you restart the game many time...

Edited by bombe

the problem ? You shoot down the server cause you think that i'll stole all your items, you are The Cheater

"maybe you just used that bug to get your items"

I used that bug without know about. The tents always re-appear after a restart... Not my fault if you restart the game many time...

@nomad totally agree.

@ Bombe Here the server Times for you , there nothing between it even with an Name change it would have been logged , as you see

DayZ 19 Chernarus 2012-07-26 20:57 In Progress

DayZ 26 Chernarus 2012-07-25 14:26 2012-07-26 20:52

DayZ 21 Chernarus 2012-07-24 17:42 2012-07-25 14:22

DayZ 39 Chernarus 2012-07-22 14:11 2012-07-22 20:52

quotet from http://arma2.swec.se/server/data/242814

Edited by Paddy0610

no , one day, every hours and below, the server was restarted ...

of course. we cheatet. rethink what you said, and stop posting dumb stuff.

no , one day, every hours and below, the server was restarted ...

that's true, we had one time, when we had very big troubles with server updates, concerning the server hoster vilayer. but that had nothing to do with your problem...

so i don't care, a notes what you do !

You shootdown the server when your camp is spotted by me. And i don't care to know if you'll say that you got pb with your host.

You're just a admin abus of his right.

So you think these people are cheating, because the tents had the same gear they had the other day? Not only do tents come back with the same gear if you don't save it after you loot it, but tents are known to be bugged in DayZ and keep respawning the same loot. I've seen multiple tents do this.

• Like 1