Sign in to follow this  
Recon16

Eastern US Group Survival!

Hi, Im pretty new to DayZ as well as my friend. We travel round in a two man group and we wanted to make our group bigger. If you have Steam that would be great! We accept anyone into our group as long as you are not bossy and dont try to take over. We all work together to survive. If you want to contact me, leave a post here or contact me on Steam: Bwb1179.

I wasnt sure where to post this so if im in the wrong place im terribly sorry. Hope you decide to join us for survival! :D :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I would like to join, I've been enjoying DayZ so much but have not been able to find a group.

Steam: Darkbaron12

hey if you ever wanna meet up some where im up for it :)

Steam: r3dc311868

Noob looking for some help, need a group to help me for a little then i can help the group. Steam- buddhamomoney something for skype

I'm east coast and looking for a group to run with too. I'm pretty new to Day Z, but I'm a pretty quick learner. I sent you a FR on Steam.

Also on eastern time, send me a message over steam if you wanna team up.

Steam: Chimiran

Awesome! I'm also kinda tired of dying all alone. :P

Steam: Nolask

Ive got a good group for now, i might expand a little. I will let you all know if i do. But for now, other groups would be a best idea. Thanks so much for wanting to join and help out though. I appreciate it! :D

Do i send my account name to you guys? I have no idea, but i desperately need someone to help me.

im looking to group up let me know soon this is my steam id - geriatric pickle

like wise here, im pretty friendly and skilled. feel free to send me an invite, already added a few of you =]

lawlbear_