SteadyingMeat

So I logged in, and then this happened

I hear a helicopter noise to my left, so I check it out. There's two guys getting out of it, and leaving it unguarded, so I guess you can all guess what I did next...

...That's right, I tried to steal it, quickly remembered that I'm terrible at driving helicopters in Arma II, couldn't take off, and then got shot by one of them :3

• Like 2

Tough luck.

You should use the bootcamp sometime, and next time you find a parked helicopter, you'll know what to do.

Tough luck.

You should use the bootcamp sometime, and next time you find a parked helicopter, you'll know what to do.

I did a little while ago, I just compltely forgot how to drive it.

Even if I did take it, I have no idea what I'd do with it xD I was a fresh spawn

Edited by SteadyingMeat

I did a little while ago, I just compltely forgot how to drive it.

Even if I did take it, I have no idea what I'd do with it xD I was a fresh spawn

You should have immediately flown to the NWAF and impressed everyone there.

but choppers are disabled?

I've seen a few choppers in recent videos and this one I'm talking about which I saw today

From their point of view:

Yeah dude just set it down there in that field, I gotta go into the fire station to get some blood packs.

Sure bro, hurry. I'll keep you covered there's nobody around

*chopper sound starting up*

What the fuck? Dude someone's stealing our Heli!

Shit bro! Come back you asshole!

*chopper drives off into the horizon*

*Guys shooting it with all their guns, including Lee Enfield*

1,023,923,999 zombies come and slaughter them both, they lose all their gear and ragequit the game.

1 of the players, Phillip decides to take a break from DayZ and starts feeling a little depressed, he stops talking to his friends and doesn't reply to Jessica's texts. He's becoming a hermit in his own home.

After several weeks Phillip recieves a phone call from his boss, he's been fired for not turning up to work for 5 weeks unnotified.

His life just gets worse and worse, spiraling out of control in a deep, endless pit of self loathing.

He can't take it anymore and decides to end it all, he writes a heartly letter to his family and friends and hangs himself in his apartment, rain hitting the window on this cold, unsettling night in downtown Manhatten.

RIP Phillip.

Meanwhile player #2 - David is wondering where the hell Phil has gone, then he gets an email from Phil's mother. He never played the game again.

Do you see what you are doing? Think before you steal people's helicopters. Oh nvm you got killed, NVM BRO!

• Like 2

From their point of view:

Yeah dude just set it down there in that field, I gotta go into the fire station to get some blood packs.

Sure bro, hurry. I'll keep you covered there's nobody around

*chopper sound starting up*

What the fuck? Dude someone's stealing our Heli!

Shit bro! Come back you asshole!

*chopper drives off into the horizon*

*Guys shooting it with all their guns, including Lee Enfield*

1,023,923,999 zombies come and slaughter them both, they lose all their gear and ragequit the game.

1 of the players, Phillip decides to take a break from DayZ and starts feeling a little depressed, he stops talking to his friends and doesn't reply to Jessica's texts. He's becoming a hermit in his own home.

After several weeks Phillip recieves a phone call from his boss, he's been fired for not turning up to work for 5 weeks unnotified.

His life just gets worse and worse, spiraling out of control in a deep, endless pit of self loathing.

He can't take it anymore and decides to end it all, he writes a heartly letter to his family and friends and hangs himself in his apartment, rain hitting the window on this cold, unsettling night in downtown Manhatten.

RIP Phillip.

Meanwhile player #2 - David is wondering where the hell Phil has gone, then he gets an email from Phil's mother. He never played the game again.

Do you see what you are doing? Think before you steal people's helicopters. Oh nvm you got killed, NVM BRO!

ADHD

should have used the guns next time. thought those things had one on either side

that would have been sneaky lol

should have used the guns next time. thought those things had one on either side

that would have been sneaky lol

Lol, that would be awesome.

Too bad I didn't have a gun of my own, though. I probably wouldn't have shot them, though, I'd just feel bad.

.....But I'd steal that chopper