Hey, i've recently done the patch for 95208 after waiting forever for my clan server to update to it i seem to cant get in it anymore or any over servers who are using 95208(i could connect to them all yesterday). Everything is updated i have no red x's nothing, but when i seem to try to join a 95208 server i seem to can't connect it just comes up "joining server" then "connecting failed". I can join other servers however, which are not 95208 but i would really like to get this fixed as my clan is on a server which is using 95208. i've tried restarting my computer restarting Arma, uninstalling six updater and reinstalling it. Im running out of ideas if anyone knows whats wrong or is having the same problem please tell me.

Hey, i've recently done the patch for 95208 after waiting forever for my clan server to update to it i seem to cant get in it anymore or any over servers who are using 95208(i could connect to them all yesterday). Everything is updated i have no red x's nothing, but when i seem to try to join a 95208 server i seem to can't connect it just comes up "joining server" then "connecting failed". I can join other servers however, which are not 95208 but i would really like to get this fixed as my clan is on a server which is using 95208. i've tried restarting my computer restarting Arma, uninstalling six updater and reinstalling it. Im running out of ideas if anyone knows whats wrong or is having the same problem please tell me.

Im having the exact same issue ....exact.. really annoying since the server im trying to join has all my tents and vehicles...

Im having the exact same issue ....exact.. really annoying since the server im trying to join has all my tents and vehicles...

Yep same worried people will find the camp >.> I don't understand how i was playing on servers with that patch yesterday and not today.

I am also getting this issue on servers that I was using earlier today. I was on them, then when I tried to connect later, I could not get on. It is not all 95208 servers though. It seems to be random. Out of ten servers I try running 95208, I can connect to half of them. The other half get "Joining", then "connecting failed".

Keep this thread bumped.. maybe it will get some attention

What are you guys getting in your arma2oa.RPT file? (this is the ARMA 2 error log file)

It's located in C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\

If it says something along the lines of "NAT Negotiation failed (NNThink - result 2)", then it's a similar problem to this thread on the Server forum:

http://dayzmod.com/f...topped-working/

Edited by Caddrel

What are you guys getting in your arma2oa.RPT file? (this is the ARMA 2 error log file)

It's located in C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\

If it says something along the lines of "NAT Negotiation failed (NNThink - result 2)", then it's a similar problem to this thread on the Server forum:

http://dayzmod.com/f...topped-working/

Yup that is what is happening..but i dont see a fix in that thread

Yup that is what is happening..but i dont see a fix in that thread

The problem started about an hour or two ago. I was in the middle of hosting an ARMA 2 game and then suddenly new people couldn't connect. Upon restarting the server (we wanted to get everyone in) no-one could connect at all, not even people who were playing fine just a few minutes before.

The problem started about an hour or two ago. I was in the middle of hosting an ARMA 2 game and then suddenly new people couldn't connect. Upon restarting the server (we wanted to get everyone in) no-one could connect at all, not even people who were playing fine just a few minutes before.

That sucks.. but it does make me feel better knowing that its not something that is only happening to me lol no offense

Can't connect to any server!

Edit: Just after posting it I have connected to a server.. Lets see if it starts.

Edited by thegr8anand

A temporary solution which works. Quoting my friend again:

"I just tested joining through Six Updater and that one managed to join a server I couldn't join through the in-game browser.

*I started my local server without changing anything*

Not seeing your server in that list though so refreshing it. Takes a while.

Well that is interesting.

I'm in"

You CAN join servers that you get Connecting Failed to by using the Six Updater.

The Six Updater adds the command line parameters " -connect=<the Server IP here> -port=2302".