• Bullets?
    • Guns?
    • Food & Armor?
    • Bullets & Guns?
    • Food & Bullets?
    • Armor & Guns?
    • Parts?
    • None

Zombie Dog, would be awesome with all it could do, i would only put about 10 - 15 in the world at a time - dont want new players dieing all the time of zombie dogs so only put a few, like 0 - 2 in the small towns

Zombie Dog

- Very Fast

- Hears Far

- Attracted to the Smell of Blood

- Spawn in Small Towns?

- Drop Meat?

- Skin for Fur?

- Rare to Find

I think its a good idea, if you think so too, vote and make this topic heard maybe it will be added in!

The zombie virus is supose to be human only, this makes it like Resident Evil

true, but do you just want to shoot slow zombies and players all day, i know its fun and all but the only challenge is other players, zombies arent a real problem unless you get lots together but, killing before that happens then its pretty easy, i'm just trying to add a bit of a challenge you know, but i do understand that its only suppose to effect humans but they can add a side story that a different virus got the dogs

Hmm... zombie does seem like a good idea, but with the laggy spazzy-ness of the zombie animations, I feel like a super speedy zombiedog mightbe overpowerd in a way.

LOLOL people have voted each spawn place once (when I made this comment)

I know, its funny how every location was marked at 1 each but now forest are winning (this comment)

As long as we don't spawn with any weapons at all the game shouldn't be made harder in the aspect of enemies.

Hmm... zombie does seem like a good idea, but with the laggy spazzy-ness of the zombie animations, I feel like a super speedy zombiedog mightbe overpowerd in a way.

thats why i said rare and only make 0 - 2 at a time in a area

Yeah i agree with shidding, but there are other type of hazards that can be implemented, the most obvious one are the wild animals, a real danger that can be more problematic in those dark camp nights on the forests.

So turning to the zombie dog, I don't agree with it, as said, it's a human-only kind of thing, this virus, but perhaps a fellow companion, that you see in almost every apocalypse scenario, are those best mates of men, so it wouldn't be bad, but once again, the difficulty vs the rewarding factor of making it, might not pay off.

I don't know why people are saying the zomb dogs would drop something... Their dogs! They can't carry stuff!

• Like 1

What kinda dogs would we be dealing with here? Rotweilers?

rotweilers, german shephard, i dont mind what dog just make them a challenge

day-z-dogs.png

And there already is a dog model isn't there? This wouldn't be too hard for the designers.

Edited by CHOSENMARINE

I don't know why people are saying the zomb dogs would drop something... Their dogs! They can't carry stuff!

how do zombies hold guns? its the same way, but i think you could cut the meat and fur off so food and armor is what i voted

how do zombies hold guns? its the same way, but i think you could cut the meat and fur off so food and armor is what i voted

First, I have been playing for a long time, and I have never seen a zombie drop a gun. Also, you can't eat zombie flesh, how would that make any sense? And I'm pretty sure there's nothing you can do with a dog pelt in Dayz.

The zombie virus is supose to be human only, this makes it like Resident Evil

who said so?

First, I have been playing for a long time, and I have never seen a zombie drop a gun. Also, you can't eat zombie flesh, how would that make any sense? And I'm pretty sure there's nothing you can do with a dog pelt in Dayz.

well first like the guy said that it only effects humans, this may just be a different kind of virus that affects only dogs so the meat may still be good for humans

well first like the guy said that it only effects humans, this may just be a different kind of virus that affects only dogs so the meat may still be good for humans

I don't think so

FAKE!

Chips in DoTD didn't get infected.

Its up to the creators, we are people that just add suggestions and if the creator thinks its good he will make it the way he wants too

Dogs are going to be added to the game. Why not just add dogs that are violent rather then zombie dogs. the infection is suppose to be only humans

couldnt say it any better, i just said zombie dog cause its a zombie game, it doesnt have to be a zombie just a dog that is violent, would also work which then the meat and fur would be good!