Sign in to follow this  
lilshawnyj

Anybody want to be part of my DayZ Youtube series?

I'm looking for a few people to form a group for my Let's Play DayZ series! I just finished my 4th episode, which ended in my death, so I want the next life to be a lot more organized, and being with survivors at the start. I'd prefer to have some ballsy people, who are willing to just kick ass, and won't be afraid to go in land, or spend a lot of time in Cherno or Elektro in a highly populated server. I would really prefer if you had Skype, because I don't use Teamspeak or any of those programs. If you're interested, add me on Steam or Skype, or just comment on this thread!

Steam: Lil Shawny J

• Like 1

defo interested, I do youtube myself. Not very big but like to make them videos, and lately have been running and gunning in dayz for lolz, my name on skype is jjake121 I will add you now but I will play tommorow if your free

second thought, I'm from UK it would be awkward for timezone reasons

I'm up for it, lol. Sending invite now.

Edit: Im under the name of Trollington.

Edited by Deerosa2000

If your team is willing to one day take a stop on the server UK 116 (The one hosted by BloodHunters) you could stop by Fort Friendly (Fort Gotham) we could help you on your way if needed! Although at the time it is currently in the process of being moved elsewhere, but will be up in the near future!

For sure! They aren't quite that interesting because it was just me trying to get reunited with my group, then it lead to my death. But like I said, I plan on making the next bunch of videos a lot more exciting.

http://www.youtube.c...hawnyJay/videos

2:00-2:18 fucking hilarious. Good luck with your videos, very entertaining! :D

• Like 1