Sign in to follow this  
shemone

Do we kill server admins? YES!

So nice fun story here.... playing on NL38 with a friend and we find the V3S and fix it up YAY!

We drive around a while picking up a few extra pieces just in case... my friend goes to a different server to check his safe bus.. during this time i hit up the industrial site near Zelenogork and i see some guy with a tractor, for a change of pace i decide to communicate.. the guy speaks back and he hops in the truck.

We wait for my friend to come back to our server and we find the civilian pickup... i hop out the V3S to get some loot out the truck.... then low and behold the V3S speeds off into the distance... i take a few shots at the tires which came to nothing.

The moral of this story is don't trust server admins... the guys name was styZz... so just so you all know don't trust him :)

Anyway thanks for the laughs styZz... i'll be looking to hunt you down and feed you to the Z's :)

PS: Don't take this one so seriously guys... you have to take a gamble every once in a while...otherwise this game gets stale... I'd like to find one person at some point who is willing to join up with me and my friend so we can have a trio :)

Edited by shemone

We have to try and trust someone sooner or later.... as the saying goes... you gotta have faith!

So nice fun story here.... playing on NL38 with a friend and we find the V3S and fix it up YAY!

We drive around a while picking up a few extra pieces just in case... my friend goes to a different server to check his safe bus.. during this time i hit up the industrial site near Zelenogork and i see some guy with a tractor, for a change of pace i decide to communicate.. the guy speaks back and he hops in the truck.

We wait for my friend to come back to our server and we find the civilian pickup... i hop out the V3S to get some loot out the truck.... then low and behold the V3S speeds off into the distance... i take a few shots at the tires which came to nothing.

The moral of this story is don't trust server admins... the guys name was styZz... so just so you all know don't trust him :)

Anyway thanks for the laughs styZz... i'll be looking to hunt you down and feed you to the Z's :)

PS: Don't take this one so seriously guys... you have to take a gamble every once in a while...otherwise this game gets stale... I'd like to find one person at some point who is willing to join up with me and my friend so we can have a trio :)

>So nice fun story here.... playing on NL38 with a friend and we find the V3S and fix it up YAY!

>So nice fun story here....

> story

shouldn't this go in the story thread ?

We have to try and trust someone sooner or later.... as the saying goes... you gotta have faith!

don't have faith in this community

just dont

we probably beat the LoL community in shittyness, at least ingame

on the forums people are pretty cool

I don't disagree with this, just the other day I made friends with a group of 3. But I don't go up to some hobo in real life, let him in my Ferrari, give him the keys and leave the vehicle. Smaller strides, my son. Smaller strides.

And this is why you should have ran hime over or shot him when you first saw him. I never have this issue because I kill anyone I don't know.