Sign in to follow this  
vanden1989

Killed while logging?

I was in Elektro at the firestation close to the market. I logged on the server and started loading DayZ. At the loading screen,when I got to "Setup completed,please wait",I suddenly saw the screen with "Wait for 5 seconds to respawn" and the impact and broken leg symbol showing up and at the chat it was showing "vanden (me) was killed by Cody (Friendly fire),but i didn't even log on yet. When I spawned,I was at the wilderness with a few survivors standing still,two laying down dead and my gear was empty. Tried logging on another server and spawned back at the coast. Can someone tell me what the hell happened?

You just got killed in the debug forrest.. its a BAN reason for the one who killed you. Good you noted down the name. Search the forum, for who to give the name to.

But how did I log on in the debug forest... I was at Elektro and when I spawned I was at the empty wilderness with all those body and survivors standing still.

Its not a bug, everyone has an "alternate" character with no gear in the debug. Your character is there for a little while before/after the waiting for character to create phase.