mastereren

DayZ Teamwork

Look forward to playing with you.

I'm getting on atm, feel free to join chat and we can play together.

I'm gonna wait until all these issues get ironed out by Rocket, but I will be playing with you guys.

Question: What if one of the members turns out to not be a Team player but really a bandit and shoots us all to hell? ..not saying it will happen, I'm sure the one's that joined are really good people wanting to have some teamwork going, but what if? :-/

I'm gonna wait until all these issues get ironed out by Rocket' date=' but I will be playing with you guys.

Question: What if one of the members turns out to not be a Team player but really a bandit and shoots us all to hell? ..not saying it will happen, I'm sure the one's that joined are really good people wanting to have some teamwork going, but what if? :-/

[/quote']

If alot of us are playing as a team, I don't see 1 person trying to attack a bunch of other people.

And If they do, they get kicked as this is a friendly group. :D

I'm gonna wait until all these issues get ironed out by Rocket' date=' but I will be playing with you guys.

[/quote']

If alot of us are playing as a team, I don't see 1 person trying to attack a bunch of other people.

What I was going to say. Plus, one dude decides to drawn down on a group of 10? Gangland-style slaying. We eat his beans and bury our dead. :)

[/quote']

SWEET! on both replies. :D

Ditto. You guys sound like my kind of players. What server do you normally play on?

We don't have a default server.

We just join anyone together and play.

Just join the chat or add me on steam (mastereren)

and I'll let you know what one we're playing on.

We normally join one that's on daytime

joined up, i have a small group of players send me an im via steam sometime

>Bandit Joins group

>Bandit reports locations to bandit friends

>Bandit ambush

>Rage Quit