Sign in to follow this  
elchipharito

I have spent about a week off the game, so when I was about to play it again I downloaded and installed the beta patch 905208, but when I click multiplayer I am only capable of joining 10 servers at most because all the other servers are using 1.62, so I downloaded the dayz files from the site, installed that and im still not running 1.62, how am I meant to get 1.62?

also it is now crashing when the server has loaded just before it does crash and windows suggests I close arma 2 it comes up with the weapons.config error which I was always able to play thorugh but no more, any suggestions?

And what to do if i play it over steam? There are no datas for the game.

HOW TO INSTALL AND RUN THE BETA PATCH

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Run the patch exe to apply the patch setup automatically (you may be prompted to choose your exact version in some occasions).

* It will install all beta content to a mod folder "Expansion\Beta", including the beta exe (that has to be run properly with working directory set to the main game installation, see below for more information)

* To launch Arma2 Operation Arrowhead beta patch you need to go to the main game directory and click on shortcut "Launch Arma2 OA Beta Patch"

* You can configure your Arma2 OA with Beta Patch including other mods etc., just make make sure that:

in your ArmA Shortcut start-up Target line;

- You are running the Arma2OA.exe from your "Expansion\beta" folder.

- You have "Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion" in your modfolder as in -mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion

example: "C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\beta\armaOA2.exe" -mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion

- Make sure the shortcut's "Start In" section refers to main "ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead" main working folder and NOT "ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead/beta"

example: "C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead"

You can always run your Arma2 OA final version in the main Arma2 OA folder if you use default application shortcuts, start menu or run the regular arma2OA.exe without the beta mod folder.

Of course there is data for the game.

Go to C:/program files(x86)/steam/steamapps/common etc... there you will find a full list of your games, including ArmA2 OA and the beta client.

Edited by Daddy'o