mrhoejbjerg@gmail.com

3 Weeks of hard work, finally paid off for my squad

all i see is an incredibly unversital squad, all the same weapon.

Well this is pure show-off picture. Everybody has a gun in their backpack aswell - when we run missions

Three weeks to collect that? You guys are really bad.

Also laughed at the "I'm our squads sniper" yet you have one headshot out of 13 murders.

You can only get headshots from Z-kills. So please shut up.

Zombies killed: 4. Haha. In 3 weeks. Silenced L85? Not ingame. Hacked in.

Get lost.

I hope you realize that when you put on a camo or ghillie the zombie kill count resets until you disconnect from the game. You would know that if you ever had a ghillie or camo.

he's not a hacker, he's a duper.. there's a big difference.. almost everyone = duper almost no one = hacker.

awechift how many days are you on with those kills

after being killed in elek by a sniper who didn't take any of my gear....

those 125 murders were 4 days =D

also every1 who says im a DCer is a mad fuck... I dont DC, i kill everyone before they can find me. ELEK SNIPER BEWARE, ill hunt you down and kill you from the hill to the west

after being killed in elek by a sniper who didn't take any of my gear....

those 125 murders were 4 days =D

also every1 who says im a DCer is a mad fuck... I dont DC, i kill everyone before they can find me. ELEK SNIPER BEWARE, ill hunt you down and kill you from the hill to the west

Come play at US 104. I bet you DC.

The funny thing is - there is not a silenced L85 Version in the Game. The first two of the left has this version. What should say that to us? ;)

nice try dude.

Look again. They're not silenced.

I hope you realize that when you put on a camo or ghillie the zombie kill count resets until you disconnect from the game. You would know that if you ever had a ghillie or camo.

I did not put a ghillie on since last patch, don't like swimmng. Go on.

It's duped, we aleady know... sad things are going on. Hope they'll fix this soon.

hi,

Nice gear you have here!

But why take 3 weeks hunting crash sites when you find the same thing in few hours if you search for big camps north and west?

cya.

Nikiller.

The funny thing is - there is not a silenced L85 Version in the Game. The first two of the left has this version. What should say that to us? ;)

nice try dude.

How can people be so retarded. There is not a silenced L85 in ArmA, do you think that hackers can create whole new weapons and put them in the game? Seriously, think before you comment.

Nice try, dude.

Edited by Chickenfeed
  • Like 1