Sign in to follow this  
urbanspcmn

Looking for groupmates/clan

I'm about 2 weeks into DayZ and feel confident enough to step up my game to group play and more pvp oriented gameplay. Im 26 with a good mic. I would prefer a group within the US so that time and connection isnt an issue but it really doesnt matter in the end to me. I'm currently running with an M249 SAW and G17. I've handled almost all the guns in game aside from the snipers(I think sniping lacks finesse personally + I can't stand sitting in one spot for long) and have a good idea of handling. I consider my gameplay as more of a lead breacher/assault/suppressive fire. I'm more than willing to lead the charge as death has become half the fun for me in this game. I can regear myself back to pvp-able in roughly an hour or little less so its not a big deal.

I don't really give a shit about loot. As long as I'm allowed to grab the ammo I need at the moment Im satisfied. I prefer to gear up late at night by msyelf anyways if I have the luxury of time. I will not beg for gear/loot. I figure my skill will speak for itself and my team will gladly keep me armed with whatever my role needs.

So what I am looking for

- PvP

-Mature players that can have a laugh as well

- A big group ( I play quite often and would always like to have at least one person to join up with )

Steam ID - bean_bmx@hotmail.com

Thanks all

I am 14 but I have a deep voice and can be mature but have a laugh as well. I am currently downloading Arma 2: Combined Operations. Add me on Skype I suppose or something. I will add you on Steam.

Ill join with ya,

Steam ID Sgtati

ingame name Tai2323

Only have a couple days experience with ARMA in general, but I am learning,

Edited by Tai2323
  • Like 1

I have been playing solo for a week and would like to join a group

in game name is Martin

i also want to start focusing more on the group aspect of this mod. My steam id is crocman1000@gmail.com

i am 16 and live in the eastern us.