peetgamer

D/C is getting out of hand its no fun anymore:(

keep doing it. alt+f4 logging is on since 1.7.2.4 patch, and in a few patches you will see the reprecussion for your shit exploits :)

No he wont ... 1.7.2.4 is only collecting the data ... nobody gets banned or whatever in a few patches ... they try to recognize certain pattern that mark a player as a server hopper or combat d/cer/ ghoster or whatever ... im assuming the data will show that ALT+F4ing is no problem at all ...

ALT+F4 is a problem, a big one. And 5 seconds log off timer is just not enough. I think that if a person is engaged by another player (bullets lands in a 50mt radius around the player) or shoots another player then alt+f4 in the next minute his character should just die immediatly. Alf+f4 should mean "I surrender".

No he wont ... 1.7.2.4 is only collecting the data ... nobody gets banned or whatever in a few patches ... they try to recognize certain pattern that mark a player as a server hopper or combat d/cer/ ghoster or whatever ... im assuming the data will show that ALT+F4ing is no problem at all ...

If it wasn't a problem they wouldn't have started logging the data. Keep fooling yourself though.

The sooner a D/C timer is implemented the better I cant count the number of times I've shot someone (mostly after they initiate the firefight) and they D/C. It's just not fun anymore

What if you're turned into an AI controlled chicken for 60 seconds that just walks around in circles and *clucks*.

The sooner a D/C timer is implemented the better I cant count the number of times I've shot someone (mostly after they initiate the firefight) and they D/C. It's just not fun anymore

DC timer probably won't work if it'll be only 5 seconds as i read. For example, you counter snipe with an m24 and hit first time (no head shot). Other sniper roll behind a tree and log. You won't probably be able to get the second shot in time. To me, alt+f4 should mean insta-death, simple as that.