mrvice

All Players got KILLED at once on SESUK1 server!!!

Hi iam playing with a friend on this server

"DayZ Zombie RPG - SESUK1 (v1.7.2.3) (Beta 95208) dayzmod.com - Hosted by SuicidESquad"

What happend:

Were playing for ca. 3 hours and suddenly i got a strange white screen ( definetly no computer problem)

i was able to see my character in a in 3rd person and all around me nothig about white and in the next moment iam dead, but not only i died a huge amount of players died in the same second as me.

my friend got the white screen also but he got the white screen just for a sec and then he logged out instantly and joined another server he survived.

dont know what happned there, is this a bug?

EDIT : It would be nice if an server admin can give response to this!

and if it was really a cheater , is it possible to find out wich player done this, i would appreciate to ban this player from the master server if this is possible

Edited by mrvice

You joined the suicidesquad. By joining the server you are accepted in to a pact to commit suicide with a group/community of people who just don't want to live anymore. No I'm just kidding, it was a cheater unfortunately.. RIP

That server is good if you live in the EU and really reliable. Probably why it was targeted by 13 yr olds who have nothing better to do then to cheat.

In sidestrafes Rocket interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CNh-Mp_KhQ&t=30m27s

go in at 30 mins 27 s

Whole server killed at 30m:50s

Edited by Ankhenaten