Sign in to follow this  
eoswins

Hacker ruins everything.

Got turned into a bunny, planted animal traps all around me..dead.

I was working so hard for all my gear and exploring the areas...I hope the hacking issue gets taken care of..

• Like 2

Just got a immortal hacker coming after me through the walls.

Weird thing was he was so noob that he got stuck in a wire fence and a tank trap.

I mean, a tank trap and a wire fence were able to hold him back but BattlEye was not.

Eventually he teleported and just shot me.

haha op, why you dont laugh about that. i wish that would happen to me.

also +1 hacking thread, well done

That was clever of him at least. Most of these morons would just kill you.

Also, don't work hard on your gear. Just experience the game. I hope they do something about the hackers but I don't think it'll be any time soon.

The moment you even smell a cheater you should abort.

That doesn't work when you're playing happily for 40 minutes and then your nightvision goggles turn off because rabbits can't wear them >_<

godbye l85, m249, nvg's, gps, rangefinder....

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

That doesn't work when you're playing happily for 40 minutes and then your nightvision goggles turn off because rabbits can't wear them >_<

godbye l85, m249, nvg's, gps, rangefinder....

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Rabbits have better nightvision than humans. I thought this game was supposed to be realistic?@!

I'm sorry, I know it sucks, but that's some funny shit right there.

It's funny how people think there's some kind of fix for hackers, there'll always be hackers, always. Any way the game is in alpha, the main concern should be game development not preventing hax0rz. That should be for when the mod is released as a stand alone game, if it does. It's quite rare to see a mod/game being this popular in alpha but it's still common sense that bugs, exploits and hacks are going to be in major supply. Just sucks that the type of mod DayZ is you loss everything upon death. Kudos to the hacker though, at least he let you see the struggles of rabbits.