Sign in to follow this  
smthistle

i have lost all hope :(

this game is dead, its sad. no more US servers at all and the remaining everyone hacks in. this game is going nowhere anymore its destroyed. other games are taking after this one and stealing its ideas "The War Z" this game is completely finished.

A Failed Project.

Go away from here and take pictures of urself in front of the mirror plz.

• Like 1

ABANDON ALL HOPE, YE WHO HAVE BEEN REVEALED TO BE A HACKER HERE.

Go back to thisgamesux.net or whatever.

Cheers.

Edited by Disgraced

this game is dead, its sad. no more US servers at all and the remaining everyone hacks in. this game is going nowhere anymore its destroyed. other games are taking after this one and stealing its ideas "The War Z" this game is completely finished.

A Failed Project.

Lol... what are you going on about?

The project has only just started..

No US servers? Look at my sig.

Edited by Dez.

Calm down. It's an alpha, they'll find a way to prevent hacking.

This person prefers scripting and is just trolling and bored with scripting this particular mod.

ABANDON ALL HOPE, YE WHO HAVE BEEN REVEALED TO BE A HACKER HERE.

Go back to thisgamesux.net or whatever.

Cheers.

its cool how you know of this site and just post it, and you call me a hacker. lol....

A Failed Project.

Your a failed project please leave.

This person prefers scripting and is just trolling and bored with scripting this particular mod.

lol at least im not acting like i dont hack when U probably do... ur obviously shady the way you reply to things. check yourself before you wreck yourself. you seem to know of the whole hacking chemistry you have adopted from doing it, knowing sites and all and your own motives that you point at everyone else ;)

Edited by eternalFive

lol at least im not acting like i dont hack when U probably do... ur obviously shady the way you reply to things. check yourself before you wreck yourself. you seem to know of the whole hacking chemistry you have adopted from doing it, knowing sites and all and your own motives that you point at everyone else ;)

How weird that you changed your name from keyboardcat, and changed your avatar... Eye roll.

No, I don't. In fact, I don't even have gear from other players. It's all from spawn points. But that's just how the poor among us roll. I don't need to feel superior by using scripts and other things. Enjoy your own experience.

Edited by Disgraced

How weird that you changed your name from keyboardcat, and changed your avatar... Eye roll.

No, I don't. In fact, I don't even have gear from other players. It's all from spawn points. But that's just how the poor among us roll. I don't need to feel superior by using scripts and other things. Enjoy your own experience.

well i was in a server when the teleport happened and i was unloading rounds into you and you werent dying, so explain that. LOL

• Like 1

say what you want,

even though OP is just being buthurt and ranting on the game wich is in a way unjust. the lack of staff feedback, and cheating/hackers getting out of hand. and more crazy everyday, u can throw your alpha BS in here, doesnt take away the fact it sucks. I love the game, i love to play it in the "Alpha" version but without cheaters,

well i was in a server when the teleport happened and i was unloading rounds into you and you werent dying, so explain that. LOL

My in game name isn't disgraced so explain that lol.

Also, l2aim.

Rule #1 of Alpha, don't get attached to anything

translated: HAI GUIZ im a mentally challenged forumdweller and i can qoute things other people said and hope they apply to the topic

Who let you out of the basement...

Rule #1 of Alpha is always been to never speak about it.

Edited by vjese

My in game name isn't disgraced so explain that lol.

Also, l2aim.

how would you know i need to learn to aim if it wasint you then? lol...

well i got teleported and killed on a different servers, it is getting out of hand

• Like 1

well i got teleported and killed on a different servers, it is getting out of hand

my point exacty, finally one of the many on this topic isint butthurt about the comment i made about their RELIC of a game. ppl are too stuck up about dayz.... let it go and realise what is happening besides denying it. casue its happening.

Edited by eternalFive
  • Like 1

OMFG cant wait for War Z thats awesome thanks for the tip!

probably way better anti cheat detection as arma2 is a good game but it does have horribel anti cheat, just look at these fourms, u get pages and pages of reports every 15 minutes its absurd.

• Like 1

i cant even find my own topic i posted YESTARDAY, and theres 5 pages when i wake up TODAY of cheating threads. BUMP!

Hackers are ruining this for all of us. But it does not mean the end of the game, the game is still in early development. I just hope the DayZ staff break away from ArmA 2 (hell even Bohemia i guess) asap so that they can have their own engine and more importantly ANTI cheat program. This is NOT working.

Lol... what are you going on about?

The project has only just started..

No US servers? Look at my sig.

I doubt you ever check logs/and or hack yourself. You admins are lazy and sick.

Edited by Akiraosc