Sign in to follow this  
arkenz

Looking for 1 French player to play with ;o

Hello,

Well as the title says, I want to share my experience with another player, I feel it could add another dimension to that game to play with a partner. I have a TS3 Server, so you'll have to have a (good) microphone.

I am playing as often as I can so if you're playing a lot, it's a good thing. You'll also have to be fluent in English if we meet with some people that are not hostile. And good player with a good spirit (we're playing for fun, even if some situations might be frustrating :D)

If you are a newbie it's a plus as I really want to explore/discover everything by myself ;)

• Like 1

Hey!

I'm interested in joining you :D I do speak french AND english, as I am from the Montreal region in Canada.

I'm kinda new to the game, but I know how to survive as I played it a bit. I currently (As I post this message),

have a character named "TheRealDeal" that has a lot of decent stuff but have a broken bone in Elektro near

the hospital. I don't really know a lot about TS3 and I don't really know if my microphone is at your "standards".

But I am going to buy a new headset really soon with a microphone built-in just like a TurtleBeach headset.

If you accept me in your team, send me a skype message and add me: samznipez

Ha, that would be really fine ! But just one thing bothers me is the ping you might have playing on an EU serv or the one I might have playing on a North American server... If you have a decent connection (better than mine?) would you accept playing on an EU serv ?

I have around 180ms on an US one for example... :lol:

Hmmm, I have a decent connection, but the best ping I think I got from a France server (If that's where you are from) is about 187 on DE56...

Maybe you can add me in skype and we can talk about it over there?

Also I just got my new headset :)