Sign in to follow this  
mFish

United States East Coast player looking for company.

Hello fellow survivors! I go by "mFish" in game, and I am looking for some company. Bought Arma II a couple days ago for the DayZ mod, and after having two rough encounters with players. (One shot me on sight, the other was hunting me.) I think it would be best I come here to look for a group here rather then brave it out on the servers.

I stick to the east coast servers, I am looking for 1+ people that can manage 100ms or less on those servers to play with.

I tend to play slowly and patiently, so I'm not running and gunning everything down, Hoping to find someone of a similar style, or someone whose play style might compliment mine and vice versa.

I usually use a ventrilo server for communication in games, but I see a lot of people on the forums use skype so I have one of those too.

Skype name: Zombie.hoe.moe.

(Include the dots)

If you would like to group up using ventrilo please send me a message over skype or over the DayZ forums for the information. Hope to find some company out there. See you guys around!

i killed you on the elektro deck. actually it was my friend i wasnt about to kill you. sorry

I'm part of a small group, I'm usually friendly. Hopefully you will be too.

Skype - phd.wright

Character name - Yuri

I got plenty of equipment, and Im always looking to share.