Sign in to follow this  
DahBunny

What the.... Well played Dayz, well played....

So my american friends internet dies at the north western air field, i wait five minutes, he doesnt get back online, so i log off the server to return to one where i have better ping, half hour ago i was bitching about it being too easy these days, when i log into a server nearer to the united kingdom, to my surprise, while im not dead or back at spawn, it did however strip all my guns and leave me outside the north west airfields barracks, with no tools, no guns, not even a flashlight, in the dark with only 203 flares and SD stanag ammo, which i can't use.

I tried a few diffrent servers to see if i could get my gear back, with no luck as to such, im now stuck in an impossible situation pulling a solid snake around the most dangerous area in the game unarmed, without survival essentials.... Now all i can hope for is to find a corpse, or even a flashlight....

Challange accepted dayz, challange accepted.

My question is now thus, how do you guys react in this sort of situation, its in alpha so this stuff pretty common and i want to know your personal tales of ultra sealthy absolutely nothing zombie survival action without so much as a bandage.

hey at least you're in the North!

;)

sucks mate but i bet you're good enough to get through this. UK player? add me as a friend

I've been spending a lot of time alpha testing the loading screens, waiting for host, waiting for character to create.

There is a game to alpha test after all that? Learn something new everyday :)

This bug is running rampant now, same thing happened to me last night. Lost both weapons, backpack, tool belt, all I had was a few ammo left, same as you.

Its intresting, the barracks always spawns things i have no need for, for example when i have my M14 aim, it gives me high tier guns, but i will never trade out my aim, yet now i need a gun or torch, it supplys me with plenty of ammo for the aim.

I for one am enjoying the survival experiance and im just roleplaying it as if someone had stolen my bags and guns while i was sleeping.

• Like 1