Sign in to follow this  
LeYuno (DayZ)

error message when you try to put stuff in your backpack but there is no room

I would really like the game to warn me when I try to put stuff in my backpack when there is not enough room for them, instead of just deleting them from the world.

Because I didn't watch the number of available slots in my pack I lost both my scoped rifle and my m1911 when I tried to put them in my pack to use a different weapon.

This. A thousand time this. I've gotten better at being careful about what I store but there should still be a warning to prevent you from loosing hard-won gear.

This happens with vehicle parts, but for some reason it doesn't happen for weapons or anything else. Quite annoying to potentially disastrous.

Allegedly this is an arma2 error, not caused by the mod, and therefore fixing it may not be in the cards. I agree, though, it's pretty startling to suddenly lose your stuff!

One word... Alpha!

two words... suggestions subforum!

I'm not saying this is a bug, I'm saying it's a feature I'ld like to see.

Too bad to see that this might be an Arma II engine problem though. Let's hope those guys at Bohemia stay true to their words. I read an article where they say they will assist the mod team in the next patch..