Sign in to follow this  
DannyFilming

Your most evil plot

First off: wow, what agame! INCREDIBLY immersive and it's thef irst game where i actually fell like I AM the character!

I was playing the other day and I've only got a enfield, i run into these two guys and i yell friendly! I join their group and we head off to an army base. While we're walking I'm talking friendly to them and gaining their trust, all the while I'm cooking up an evil plan. while we were walking I planned on getting to cover, shooting one of them and then act like someone else shot him and then shoot the other guy later on. My heart was racing! So I drop the one guy and freak out very convincingly and head over to the other guy and ask him if he saw the shooter. He then shoots me dead. He must have had team speak with the other guy, a factor I didn't consider.

The story of a bandit.

• Like 2

haha atleast u killed one of them lool, unlike me i ran allways to the top of the map to an air field looking for a fixable chopper to only be spotted for one sec and 1 shot blam head shotted :( lol

Me and my team once plotted to attack and hold the 5 most important buildings of Cherno. It would have been a attack by sea, but at the time there where only fishingboats, which are very slow.

Later on we deceided to put a sniperteam up on the Cherno Hotel, right at the time where choppers where removed from the game :( But the day will come !

• Like 1

i shot this girls on some stairs that had zombies coming up towards us and she broke a leg and got eaten :D

The most evil thing i've ever done?

A bandit shot at my friend dropping to around 8k blood. I shot him in the chest and dropped him, leaving him knocked out. He then talks to me on the Chat, telling me that if i save him i can have all his food.

I speak to my friend in skype who has just finished patching his wounds, he says lets just help him...

my response and actions from this point are, evil. I tell the Bandit, i will help him on this path, to the after life, Go over to his dying body, drag it into the middle of the street in cherno, and fire my gun, luring several zombies to him, he is then eaten alive.

I was escaping with my buddy when zombies were closing in on every side, we were both hungry as shit and couldn't run for long.

So i shot him in the leg.

Farmed Elektro for survivors for a whole day with a buddy killing everything that moved. Whenever we encountered a group I would beg them for help because I needed a transfusion and would give them some supplies, and then gain their trust and pick them off with my friend on skype one by one, or only to lead them into a heavy ambush.

At one point a group were all chatting in side finding each other and I coordinated with them to meet in front of the schoolhouse where me and my friend were on the second floor with assault rifles.

Later a group was on the roof of the hospital and I asked them for help - only to snipe one off the top as they moved around, and kill the second on the ladder on the way down. They accused me of being a lying bandit and I feigned ignorance - best of all my friend piped up in side telling everyone it was him sniping noobs - clearing me of suspicion... so when the last guy came to find me I could casually pop him in the head.

Oh being evil is so much fun sometimes..

I was escaping with my buddy when zombies were closing in on every side, we were both hungry as shit and couldn't run for long.

So i shot him in the leg.

Screw you, Shane!

Oh sorry for the double post but this is the same friend of mine's story (I guess he brings out the evil) - his most evil act was when he first started the game I ran over to meet him and he was out of makarov ammo and had a ton of zombies on him around a flare, so I used up all my 1911 mags to save him but that only drew more zombies down in the docks warehouse in kamarovo. So I started calling for help on side chat and one guy called Felippe (LOL I WILL NEVER FORGET) saw the flare and ran into there. He took ages to carefully shoot the zombies pinning us in on the walkway and then we took him out to the main road west, started a campfire and asked him if we could have some ammo. He needed drinks so I made the trade and thanked him. He dropped one single makarov mag and I only had a 1911 so my friend picked it up. Then he unloaded all 8 rounds of that mag into Felippe's back! The hilarious part was as we tried to loot the rest of his stuff we realised he wasn't dead. Then he started screaming at us in voice chat "I TRUSTED YOU! I HATE YOU!" and lots of swearing... and we just waited for him to bleed out for the longest time it felt like minutes and minutes. All the while I was shocked and my friend was laughing his ass off on skype. Then I realised the guy might still wake up and kill us so we ran away into the woods. Eventually we did come back and he was dead ^^.

Oh boy do I wan't side chat back!

Edited by Syra

Shortly after I started playing I was freshly respawned, unarmed and heading to a nearby deerstand. I came across two other survivors there who had pistols and a shotgun. They killed the zombies and despite me saying I was friendly decided to put a bullet in me too. I was unconscious and when I came round i chucked some flares at their feet to attract any zombies before they finished me off. Earlier in the day I had been shotgunned in the back whilst looting a remote barn and had been ambushed in the Zeleno supermarket.

I ended up respawning at Kamenka. I ran north to the deer stands and as I was crawling to it avoiding zombies I noticed another player also crawling to the same deer stand. None of us were armed. He was nearer than I was so I just stood up and ran to the deer stand, aggroing the zombies but managing to get up there before the other player.

I found an M1014 shotgun and ammo so blasted the zombie that was now climbing the ladder behind me. The shot attracted the other zombies nearby so I got down the ladder and ran. As I was running I saw the other player proning behind a tree so I ran past him to see if the zombies would attack. They didnt so I shot at him which made him get up and run at which point one of the zombies ran after him. I then shot him in the leg, breaking it and the zombie finished him off.

Looking back it was almost like a Benny Hill sketch with both of us running around and the zombies chasing, kinda felt bad about it until I thought that he would probably have done the same to me.

I got several evil plots. Once we attracted another german player, he trusted us, because we were speaking the same language, we told him to get to a certain point, he was so lucky that he will find some new friends. He told us that he felt lonely. We were hiding in the thick tall grass, as he came in. He was not very carefully, we stood up one MG and an M14 shot on the same time on him. He had no chance and we looted his good stuff.

Second plot were as i was running on the edge of the woods, saw two people coming out. It just was a random event, i didnt know they would be there. I could have talked to them, because i knew these guys were germans, but i dont gave a fuck, i shot both. And then i thought, why are these guys running out of a forest in nowhere? Then i knew it, there had to be a tent, thier homebase. And i knew some of them were also on the server. One of my men found it then, thier camp, we were looting it and i knew someone of them had to be around. Then he showed up and he wanted to kill my friend from behind, but he didnt see me in my ghillie suit, i was right infront of him in a bush, i fired my DMR mag empty on his face. My friend was glad, thier base was completly empty and almost everyone of thier group was killed by a bandit sniper who gives a fuck on talking.

Mommy said nether trust a stranger, so do i. Really i should care for others, but me and my group had enough russians, who shot us on sight. Since we do that with others, no one died again. We kill them with axes, sniperrifles, mgs, mostly they dont even know that they are dead. But if our group is seeing someone, then we go for a kill.

Day Z is a cruel world, where some things must to be done. Killing on sight is in european servers one of these things. Its not like on US Server where the half of the people is friendly because they are from the same nation. You even cant trust your own here.

Edited by Cerberus03212