Triaon

Uk121 (gooser) "admin"

Me and my brother and cousin joined this server thinking that we was going to get a good time playing, getting cars and stuff, but when i join we check to camping tents to check if the loot was taken, but none was touched, after 2 minutes i heard a loud boom like 100 meters away, thinking it was a helicopter that crashed, then i remembered hackers can spawn heli's and sometime the heli explode when spawning.

then a guy in ghillie apeared infront of me and looked at me, i instantly asked if it was my brother or cousin and they said it was not them so i started shooting the guy and he died in like 2 seconds, while looting hes body i saw like 50 meter circle around us filled with bear traps, when they were triggred they did go off but without hurting me, then i heard my brother saying that hes gear is gone, there after dieing instantly, my cousin lost his gear too, i did to but dced instantly since the hackers were going to kill us.

when i joined another server to see if my inventory was lost i found out my inventory was okay but my cousin wasnt, all his weapons gone everything.

sry for no pics or video, i didnt think of it.

Name of hacker: gooser, i think he was admin since hes ping was like 20.

What happen: killed my brother and stole my cousins inventory, breaking my legs with 100+ beartraps. near our camp that is gone now

Was it necessary for both of you to make a separate thread?

This was surely down to hacks. I don't think server admins can do any of that stuff.

Seriously LulzGamez get a life, jesus christ man! Got nothing else to do then correct and play principle ?

Well A server's Admin Would have *Admin next to the players name on player list.

I doubt it was a server admin but maybe if you report to the servers admin he can grab the logs and report to DayZ Dev Team

and hopefully get the kid (Gooser) banned.