specterm

Beta 95208, HFBServers, HUGE Desync issues

We took a while to update to the new beta 95208. The server was running fine. we updated to the patch and immediately we are having some HUGE desyncing issues. We have restarted the server several times and it did not help.

Issues are as follows. Seeing people running where they say they are not. then seeing that same person running in place and finally teleporting into a vehicle they un-successfully tried to join 30 seconds ago.

Is this a server issue or a patch issue?

I put a ticket in.

• Like 1

Same issues, could be related to their server switchover - though there is no way to know as they are completely unreachable on any issue.

nothing to do with HFB, same issues on dedicated servers

nothing to do with HFB, same issues on dedicated servers

So basically this issue is on the beta Period? Should we revert back?

update on issues.

getting ammo out of tents. Nothing happens, then when walking away guns reload and weapons appear.

So basically this issue is on the beta Period? Should we revert back?

update on issues.

getting ammo out of tents. Nothing happens, then when walking away guns reload and weapons appear.

On my dedicated I havnt noticed any difference.. maybe near my 5.5 hour mark, 30 mins before restart, it takes 3 mins from clicking join game to getting into game. (assuming the server is maxed out for the previous 6 hours)

Edited by ebianbluefox

I reverted our server back to 95054. We are still getting similar issues. Have not been able to test vehicles but the ammo transfers from tent to self or pack are sometimes delayed. I noticed HFB servers also had a battleye update. I had updated that to go to the recent patch but I am not able to revert that back. Is it possible its the battleye update that is causing all the dsync?

We are having the same issue's on our servers. I have had clan mates state they have went to other server and have been able to play without the big desync issues found on our HFB server. And the great support team at HFB is not answering any of my tickets on the matter.

Was not an issue until recently, beta or them messing with servers must be the cause. I am not sure which, but I think its them.

Ski

Same issues here on US 541I tried rolling back, reboots everything. No luck. It is pretty much unplayable. Loot movement times are up to a couple minutes delayed. We're getting lots of red and yellow links even with only a few players on.

HFB hosted

Edited by BeowolfSchaefer

Not only HFB ...

Alot of other Hosts are suffering from the massive Desync & just general lag since the latest patches that were supposed to increase performance.

Slightly old post but I am experiencing this now on a none HFB server. What was your solution or did this just sort itself out eventually?

It's mostly hive issues. Since last few updates.

Slightly old post but I am experiencing this now on a none HFB server. What was your solution or did this just sort itself out eventually?

We ended up finding the PRT code that showed the issue. I dont know what mr furball did to fix it but after all the servers were restarted, they were fixed