TheNekos

Hackers found on US 1046 by Owner

Last night at about 12 midnight a group of [HF] members joined our server and teleported to vechicles and killed owners. I have 5 confirmed accounts of it and i watched it and kicked them in game and banned them as well and they just kept comming back.

I looked in the Server logs and they dont appear anywhere in my logs accept on connecting.

I do have all their GUI's and I need help identifying the teleport script

I see all their connections and the asshats direct communicating and laughing about it but they dont show up in ANY other log. Sounds like a by-pass. Any help in identification would be welcomed.

What pisses me off is thi

-Greekos

US 1046 Admin

Maybe the owner should check this post from last night....http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/41077-us-1046-admins-kicking-to-protect-their-vehicles/

Are you kidding me?

We saw you guys driving the bus and the blue van north up the main highway that goes off the map. We figured you couldn't take the bus far because that thing is horrible off road. We set up an ambush for when you guys decided to come back down. You guys came back down on motorcycles. Lex took you out with the MK 48, we took your motorcycles and figured your camp was up there. Probably a half hour later we found your camp? You had an ATV, 2 or 3 motorcycles, the bus, the van, and 4 tents.

Lex hops in the bus, then I hop in the bus. Somebody logs in right infront of us, and shoots lex off the bus, and the second I heard the shot, I start zig-zag running away from you. Which I have on FRAPS by the way. Then I give coords to Atropa, Price and Garful. I have this all on fraps where we RUN TO YOUR CAMP. Garful says "I'm about 1,000 meters away" Price gives his coords, "We're about the same distance" ... Garful says "You gave the wrong coordinates kyriel I walked right through their camp"

It's too bad, we had a pretty awesome shootout. I killed two of you, and the third guy logged out when I shot him. He logged back in and killed me. Atropa killed one guy. One of your guys killed Garful. Nobody killed Atropa. Atropa was always in your camp. Garful and I were running back from the coast when you kicked ALL of us with the HF tag. When I logged back in, in direct chat I said "I see what you did" and garful posted the link to his post in direct chat. Atropa ran to the van, took it away. You guys shot out a tire. Atropa then got out and blew up the van and ran away to get the motorcycle that we still have.

Also in the other thread we post about you guys kicking us, I posted that video and I am walking to your camp from Kamenka.

Hacking? Teleporting? Nice try. Sounds like a made up excuse as to why you kicked all of us after finding your camp and killing all of you.

HF does not tolerate hacking, if you check out our previous posts you can see we heartbreakingly posted about our previous home server which we loved, NY7, and the testing the admin and his friends doing with hacking. Unfortunately we don't tolerate it and we left the server.

My youtube: www.youtube.com/kyriel

Here, I'll post the video in this thread as well.

Edited by kyriel

Last night at about 12 midnight a group of [HF] members joined our server and teleported to vechicles and killed owners. I have 5 confirmed accounts of it and i watched it and kicked them in game and banned them as well and they just kept comming back.

I looked in the Server logs and they dont appear anywhere in my logs accept on connecting.

I do have all their GUI's and I need help identifying the teleport script

I see all their connections and the asshats direct communicating and laughing about it but they dont show up in ANY other log. Sounds like a by-pass. Any help in identification would be welcomed.

What pisses me off is thi

-Greekos

US 1046 Admin

Here's you're help in identifying the HF members.

I'm one of them, you lying asshat. Nice attempt to distract from the admin abuse post I made last night. Unfortunately, everything your saying is off and can be verified to be false by your server logs. We were playing on your server for about 12 hours yesterday, to begin with.

Enjoy your server while its still not blacklisted. You can add false hacking reports to your admin abuse of kicking players who found your clans camp.

Could you please do me a favor and contact BIS directly, providing them with your server logs and all other information. This will help my thread a lot.

Edited by Garful
  • Like 2

I have killed a cheater. It was on US 1046 (22:40 GMT) in Elektrozawodzk (097 133). He had AS-50 with TWS. He's name was Phillip or or something like that. I'm almost sure that he was a hacker and didn't took his gun from other guy cause he had empty coyote bag and no medicaments. He teleported in front of a vehicle and tried to take out a driver but I killed him 1st with my .50 cal:)

Edited by Born to be Wild (PL)

Born to be Wild, we will look into your report, and see if we can't verify the hacker, if he is indeed still on the server, and I am sorry if your gaming experience was tainted at all. As far as the orig post, please look at their other post for all the details(posted above). For those who aruged on behalf of HF, i suggest you look at the pinned posts that discuss the methods of going the route you've chosen. Again, fraps that prove little aside that we encounted each other, aside from that, there is no proof.

Born to be Wild, we will look into your report, and see if we can't verify the hacker, if he is indeed still on the server, and I am sorry if your gaming experience was tainted at all. As far as the orig post, please look at their other post for all the details(posted above). For those who aruged on behalf of HF, i suggest you look at the pinned posts that discuss the methods of going the route you've chosen. Again, fraps that prove little aside that we encounted each other, aside from that, there is no proof.

Hi. I'd suggest you look at the rules for hosting a server and realize that you need cause to ban people.

I'd like to help you in bumping this thread so that [HF] clan can be fully investigated. I'd like all of the server logs of that night looked in to to make sure none of my clan was hacking.

Also, if the review of the admin abuse could take place at the same time, that would be great. Thanks.

Hi, could someone at least move this to the correct forum? If I'm a hacker, I'd at least like my name dragged through the mud properly! Thanks!