Sign in to follow this  
Ponzo (DayZ)

Sick of Hackers

Battle Eye seems ot be even worse then Punkbuster, this is the third time our Camp got looted by Hackers.

If you cant get rid of Hackers, dont go nazi-Mode and blacklist people who put a password on their server. They rent the server, they pay for it, why go nazi-mode if they chose to lock the server to play with friends? I would love to rent a server, to play with Friends or people from my stream, but i wont let my server get griefed. If we have to be connected to the Hive, give us atleast freaking protection.

If you cant, dont make rules!

I was looking forward to DayZ on Arma 3, but to be honest, id rather let a porcupine lick on my balls, thats funnier then getting griefed by hackers.

P.S: Take a look at All Points Bulletin, learn from the mistakes they make with Hackers.

Edited by Ponzo

Idk why Punkbuster should be bad. Im playing BF3 since the release and i saw around 2 hackers. And in Dayz i never saw a hacker.

How do you know it were hackers who looted your camp? Just because they found it?

Yes, because we moved it yesterday night, only 3 people on the Server, my two friends and me, nighttime with Nightvision, so no way they could have followed us. And we camped in the middle of nowhere, without a marker, so it must be a big coincidence. The last times they had a helicopter and were flying above us. so, dont think it was legit.

I rather wait for War Z and look if its any good, if they dont make it f2p it might be worth the try

i come across alot of stuff at random, doesn't make me a hacker, i doubt hackers took stuff from your camp seems, pointless if they can 'hack' they probaly woulnt need to raid a campsite, dayz doesn't really have the best features for setting up camps safely anyway, dont get attached to stuff not worth it in dayz, someone could have logged off on another server where you built the camp logged back on to find a camp built around them.

Edited by TinyTC1992

I used to raid multiple Player Tents just by running around in the middle of nowhere. Got some pretty sick loot by this so you might just have been raided by someone like me.

There are plenty of hackers in Dayz. I was watching a stream where one hacker spawned a bus and a red truck with a white camper top on the beach. They just appeared out of thin air and since he jumped in one and drove off, I guess they spawned in without needing repairs. The streamer knew the guy was a hacker. (Not really sure why hackers would raid a camp since they can just spawn in anything.)

Another ghillie suit hacker lept/teleported(?) off the Elektro hospital to the ground & engaged one of our group members. That group member threw a grenade at him, and one of our snipers shot him. He didn't die.

Logged in to friend's server with only 1 other person on the server (myself and the server were slow to update last week & it was early in the morning). The guy just happens to appear out of thin air literally 10m in front of me, in the middle of no where... we shoot at eachother, and I die.

It's either super lag/luck or a hacker. And the guy spawning the vehicles was definately hacking. (He also had a crap ton of gear... including a gun that doesn't drop in game.)

trust me, i play games long enough to know if something smells fishy.

defending dayZ by saying it must be no hacker wont save the game from those.

@Alex, if you would read my first post, the main problem i have is with the server blacklisting. if the hive cant protect me from hackers, why would i let my server open for anyone to join? i rather put a password on it, but then i get blacklisted. GG

imagine notch blacklisting every minecraft server who puts a password or plugins on it, everything notch does not want.

Edited by Ponzo

yesterday we looted like 25 tents - just raiding around on quad :) yes I know we are bad - but - to rob some one you dont need to use hacks ...

no op, you are a little crykid which is buttermad about a computergame

FYI, there are hacks to see the position of tents and vehicles on the maps, but apparently they don't work anymore in the last beta patch.

So it could be hackers who destroyed your camp.

Alex988, what's wrong with you? Do you think cheating in DayZ is alright? Can't we complain about it?

Edited by Kiro

no op, you are a little crykid which is buttermad about a computergame

well, getting called a crykid by a fanboy wont hurt my feelings.

atleast the crykid is older and more mature

no, since i have no reason to argue with people like you, ill just ignore you. How 'bout that?

you dont argue, you cry about hacker destroying your computergame :3

oh is it mine now? rocket totally forgot to tell me about that. ill better change the cheatprotection now!

and maybe you should look for a more productive hobby then ruining other peoples threads. How about clay pottery? if you close your eyes while creating your first pot of clay, you can almost pretend like your demi moore in ghost, and feel loved for the first time.

imagine notch blacklisting every minecraft server who puts a password or plugins on it, everything notch does not want.

Different game, different gameplay, different rules....

Yes, because we moved it yesterday night, only 3 people on the Server, my two friends and me, nighttime with Nightvision, so no way they could have followed us. And we camped in the middle of nowhere, without a marker, so it must be a big coincidence. The last times they had a helicopter and were flying above us. so, dont think it was legit.

I rather wait for War Z and look if its any good, if they dont make it f2p it might be worth the try

Dude, there are people searching everywhere to find tents. they are driving with atv´s, looking everywhere. i did it with my team too and we found many tents in the middle of nowhere ;D

and maybe you should look for a more productive hobby then ruining other peoples threads. How about clay pottery? if you close your eyes while creating your first pot of clay, you can almost pretend like your demi moore in ghost, and feel loved for the first time.

you ruined this thread with your first post...

HUUUUUUR.

/This post.

If you can do better then why not apply to work for them and fix "The Haxor problem?"

i did not say i can do better, all i say is, there are alternatives to battle eye, if this game is the "flagship" for DayZ on Arma 3, the Hackerproblem and tight "Serverrules" might turn people away. to be honest, i would not care about the tight serverrules if the hive would give the servers some more protection.

and server admins are not that useful either, if they ban the wrong one their server can end up blacklisted to.

thats not really attractive in terms of "i wanna get my own server!!"

i just pay for dayz to have one more server, and put a few letters into the server name, but i would not call it my own server since i cant do shit with it.

@Alex, read my last post about finding a new hobby before you run out of standard phrases like "lolol crybaby, lolol call of duty kid"

Edited by Ponzo