Sign in to follow this  
Ponzo (DayZ)

Sick of Hackers

im happy with my hobbys atm :3 and im not really a fan of demi moore, but from time to time im imagine that im paris hilton :3

also: your thread sucks, like 99% of the "bawwwwww hackers" threads. what do you want to tell the community? or do you belive the devs care about your crying? they already know that. god rocket has or had an account on a hacker forum... HE DOSEN'T need your shit.

well they should care, otherwise a suggestion forum would be pretty useless right?

if you dont care about this thread, i would quote bill connolly on that

FUCK OFF

Edited by Ponzo

Battle Eye seems ot be even worse then Punkbuster, this is the third time our Camp got looted by Hackers.

If you cant get rid of Hackers, dont go nazi-Mode and blacklist people who put a password on their server. They rent the server, they pay for it, why go nazi-mode if they chose to lock the server to play with friends? I would love to rent a server, to play with Friends or people from my stream, but i wont let my server get griefed. If we have to be connected to the Hive, give us atleast freaking protection.

If you cant, dont make rules!

I was looking forward to DayZ on Arma 3, but to be honest, id rather let a porcupine lick on my balls, thats funnier then getting griefed by hackers.

P.S: Take a look at All Points Bulletin, learn from the mistakes they make with Hackers.

I have a wild idea for you. Play on your private hive. There. Problem solved. gtfo

well they should care, otherwise a suggestion forum would be pretty useless right?

if you dont care about this thread, i would quote bill connolly on that

haha whats next, 4chan memes?

Hackers are everywhere,

to answer the question why would a hacker raid the camp when they can just spawn stuff in?

Why do you think they hack the game in the first place? Its not to make friends with everyone and run around healing them and helping them out.

Its to piss as many people off as once. They get the kicks by doing just that, griefing as much people as possible. Ruining you good day.

Because they were probably bullied at school or dont have very nice lives they want to piss other people off. It somehow makes them happy in there misserable little lives.

Battleye is as much use as an Ashtray on a motorbike. It might aswell not be there at all, Hackers can just bypass it. Its just the nature of the game right now and it wont change anytime soon. Arma 3 will probably be the same as it runs on the same engine and allows the same scripts.

Ponzo, you did one of the worst things, I'll reiterate an internet rule for you - Don't feed the trolls.

Anyhow, why are so many people being dicks? I don't care if you agree, disagree or spank yourself with a spatula. Be civil when someone's slightly ranting about an actual problem.

you dont argue, you cry about hacker destroying your computergame :3

Wow Alex, have to ever contributed anything useful to anywhere you've posted? Looking back at your post history, the answer is no. Either play the game or gtfo.

Sincerely, the adults.

well, telling other people that they are stupid is my contribution to this forum. How should they even know it if i wouldn't???

So, people say there are no hackers, i managed to get some exclusive footage of an excellent "optical illusion", since there are no hackers, right?

while killing some serverhoppers at the NW airfield on my stream, following happened:

please go to my twitch.tv recording and go to Minute 35, wait and enjoy

http://de.twitch.tv/theponzo/b/326046850

-Ponzo

I have never witnessed a hacker in game, which leads me to wonder, are the hacker issues mainly around certain servers / countrys? Incidently I only play mid day, Is there a pattern of when it happens (eg: full servers, time zone differences, Server locations?)

I have also noticed in the last month more and more people have mentioned it happening more particularly more since WarZ was mentioned (I can't find no official web page for the developers - this for real or is rocket playing games? this is my own conspiracy theory!!) Perhaps due to the large ammount of numbers now familiar with and playing the Mod some people are just not familiar with the fact it's an Alpha game and these things happen in this stage of Development!! Hackers can only highlight the weaknesses of the Mod and allow DayZ devs to find it and plug it.

I can sympathise with anyone who loses a character to hacking but It's an Alpha game, there are many other servers which don't have hackers on (over 30 different servers and I have never seen one in 2 month of playing)

Can you find other servers where hackers dont wanna play? (have you noticed the difference with servers who don't have cross hairs and 3dp view on? less players!!!) I tend now to develop my playing skills by taking away the unrealistic atributes of the game and I have never once been hacked or on a server that has been hacked (U.K. and French servers only for me - I'm no saying here are no hackers on these servers But they are less prevelant on them) One recent speight of hacking seems to be Players teleported in group and surrounded and slaughtered, isn't this a perfect time for Alt - F4?

And I've also noticed the moaning and whining going on because an Op has an issue and the rest have heard it!! well if this is the case why not ask Moderators to have similar subjects as stickies? all in one place and we can all concentrate on why we play DayZ?!?!?!

this game / Mod is great, but i feel some posters on here are just using it as a board for releasing their Mundane life Psychologies and taking it out on everyone else if this turns out to be true then your no better than a hacker, who again spoils peoples experience of a great game.

Can we stop turning people away from here who have legitimate issues? who do in fact contribute to DayZ, you know the reason why we are all here!!!