1stbat

3 UK Friendlies looking for mature survivors

I'm looking for other players to team up with to join my group of 3 players.

We are all players from the uk aged 20+ and we need mature and organised players like us.

We have been playing for about 4 days now, but have already managed to gain good knowledge of the Dayz world and a small amount of survival equipment and guns.

2 of our players are arma players so they have a solid understanding of the game mechanics and combat systems.

We play on UK servers only, and tend to play on servers that are gmt to -5.

What we expect from other players who wish to join us is good organisational skills, map reading and survival knowledge. You must also be aged 18+, we don't want to play with no kids.

We aren't bandits and we are straying away from any conflict with outside groups, but we need more people to bolster our ranks for safety.

We are willing to join larger groups but please be aware that we will be wary at first!

To get in contact with me add me on steam at http://steamcommunity.com/id/jimeh

24, UK player. Would like to travel with a group such as yours, playing on/off for a week or so and learned the ropes quickly. Calm organized approach but enjoy the ride.

18 just recently lost all my gear looking for stable people to play with, was a pc mw3 boss so good gun skill and playing skill!

:beans: