Sign in to follow this  
ambient

Waiting for server response...

I would have posted this in the troubleshooting forums but i dont really need any help, more like information.

Is there something up with the database? Seems like any server i join doesn't want to load up/let anyone in.

been waiting for 30+ minutes on each server, while last night it was getting in game withing a minute.

I've been getting this all day too and I always get told to "wait until the server responds." Well I wait every time and it always goes to the "debug forest" after anywhere from 10 minutes to half an hour.

I've been getting this all day too and I always get told to "wait until the server responds." Well I wait every time and it always goes to the "debug forest" after anywhere from 10 minutes to half an hour.

u can run out of the debug forest

I have tried all kinds of different servers today (I prefer Blackfuse's SLC1) and absolutely nothing is working.

... had absolutely no problems yesterday.

Try running Steam as administrator. I don't wait more than 90 seconds to connect to server. Haven't had a problem almost insta-connecting in days once I find a spot on a server.

I dont know why so many people have this problem, as long as i manage to get a server slot, i connect in about 30 seconds, every time.

Me and 2 friends are also getting stuck on "waiting for server response" on every server. Yesterday we were all able to connect just fine.

hehe finally got connected and sods law... the day/night cycle was either broke or froze... no zeds or loot anywhere, just loads of bandit vs survivors :P

still... used the chance to cover some good ground on the map uninterrupted

I've noticed that server that are full tend to take longer to enter. If i server is empty, I pretty much insta connect to it.