Sign in to follow this  
MasterShihoChief

Hacker on US 425

I would like to report a douchebag hacker who is named blublur. He was on US 425 and the incident in question took place around 2-3 AM PST. We had just come over to this server from another one with all our stuff as we were having server lag and hacker problems on another server. We logged in and set up a tent and i logged out to go grab more stuff. No more than 1-2 minutes later my friends on vent say a man has teleported into our new tent and just started shooting them. Guy was a terrible shot and my friends got away. We tried multiple times to come back to our camp but one of our friends died by a car being spawned on top of him that killed him and our tent. When i got to log in there were offroad trucks everywhere. it was a carception!

Well i didnt have fraps installed but i did have my droid so i took pictures best i could of the cars that he had spawned everywhere. I apologize about the blue in the background thats my laptops keyboard lighting. Enjoy your global ban you dbag hacker.

cfLhj.jpg

BluBur is the dbag hacker and he was connected at the time

mva7D.jpg

Spawned cars on top of us which killed us and our tent. U can see my friends dead body under the car towards the back and up front is our tent

H2tUB.jpg

Cars spawned since their stacked on top of each other

qKu5O.jpg

more cars spawned on top of each other

LgIOG.jpg

more carception

-MasterShihoChief

Edited by MasterShihoChief

Why do people take "screenshots" with a camera?

no fraps and using printscreen and paint just gave me my desktop and not what was actually in the game. Seeing as how i was sneaking around with the hacker meters away and i wanted proof of this dbaggery, i used what remaining tools i had at my disposal

I'm KamaKaze, I was on that server. But I was running around with BluBur looting places. I don't see his name in any of the pictures besides the player list.

-ZombieFriedRice

I was unable to get a screenshot due to how hectic the situation was, but 2 of our teammates are killed at our tent, I return since I was nearby to see BluBur sitting at our tent. I didn't have ammo for my primary weapon so I was switching weapons to take the shot at him, and he disappears. immediately after he disappears I hear silenced shots coming from behind me. Thats what my teammates said they were killed by, and they also said he was teleporting, so I logged out. I wait 5 minutes or so for thing to clear out and I log back in, on the same server (US 425) and am instantly killed by one of the dozens of trucks he's spawned at our campsite.

I think the fact that your only post here is to defend him, and had just signed up for it, lends itself to the fact that you were checking to see if anyone had reported your friends hacking.

Edited by fagstag

I found it funny that mere moments after i reported this on the forums that the server restarted and everything was rolled back. Your guilty and you got caught, I could have gotten closer to your campfire and mouse wheeled over u to put the final nail in the coffin for proof but i wasnt going to risk my gear for some punk hacker. Our group of about 5 people were all there and we all saw BluBur there. You were teleporting around and spawning cars on top of us and our camp, do i need to point out the pictures there. Obviously something was seen in the logs or the server wouldnt have been restarted to roll things back. Stop trying to stick up for u fail hacker friends who i snuck up on and busted his dumbass. Your a fail troll and u suck at lying.