Sign in to follow this  
SuperGhost

All these Hackers

Well 9/10 servers i join has hackers, and ive also seen streamers complain about this. Why are all these hackers still not banned? ;/ Its very annoying playing and getting insta killed or nuked. Idc about gear other players do, they come across hackers and it isnt really fair. Maybe someone has 30+ Days alive and they get nuked by a hacker? :( Will any hacker be banned soon?

I completley agree the past 3 nights in a row we have come across obvious hackers flying helicopters , a10's turning people into dogs and nuking entire servers. Im on day 24 and know my end is near I dodged the last 3 nights by shear luck. The past 2 nights when I went for my late dinner my friends end up dying to hackers teleporting to them and the above statements.

Edited by SpecSniper

Its ridiculous at this point, the game is virtually unplayable because of hackers. Before it was just bugs we had to contend with but they were an known quantity and could be worked around... the hackers just remove any point to the game.

Something has to be done fast... but what?

• Like 1

Totally agree. Im surprised even after getting a few known hackers previously banned, there are still so many hackers out there who DID NOT learn from their mistakes and are continuing to run scripts/hack the game.

More must be done to deal with this huge issue.

I really hope something is done about this. 2 days ago my player was on day 20 (250+ Zed Kills) making an airfield run when the words "Deathmatch, Begin" appeared in the middle of the screen . Thinking to myself "WTF?" when suddenly my squad and I were telaported to a moshpit of everyone on the server killing eachother then warped back. I took one step and we telaported back to the moshpit but up in the sky and I died from the impact of hitting the ground. One of my squadmates aborted right when we first telaported (the only one of us who lived) and one aborted while falling from the sky (who spawned dead when he relogged in). Our 4th squadmate fell with me to her death. It was on US127 and the server has been ridiculously laggy (not even playable) since, as well as staying in its night cycle for over 24hrs.

Im not mad about my gear (I have gear on my home server to restock), but the time i put into that character man... I wish I would've had Fraps running.