toxic waffles

Heli crash site loot

would be really cool if someone could help me out, basically me and my friends have stumbled upon 2 helicopter crash sites on our server yet we only found 1 loot spawn at the first crash and 2 at the second one. maybe im wrong but i thought there were supposed to be a maximum of 6 loot spawns, does this mean that sometimes there is only 1 loot spawn or there are always six and just hard to find. any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

There are six potential spots for loot to spawn, however the chance of all six spawning something varies.

Kinda like sometimes a house might be empty, and sometimes it'll be full of supplies.

[EDIT: Here is a cool "Loot Cheat Sheet" that tells you pretty much anything you need to know about spawn percentages and such.]

Edited by Rhodes
  • Like 1

Also, KEEP crosshair to ground and near the heli. I have found loot virtually under the heli. And as far as 5 feet away more or less

• Like 1

Loot has been known to spawn underground around helicopter crashes. If you swing your cursor back and forth around the helicopter, you might find extra stuff you can't actually see.

• Like 1

There is at least ONE spawn directly under the middle of the heli. Scroll your mouse wheel once and scan that place with your crosshair, waiting for something like "Take FN FAL" to appear.

• Like 1

were are all the heli crash site. found a map on wiki and everywere i go for heli crash site has no heli crash. WTF is going on and why is there no fucking crash site. getting tired of running around this fucking map for nothing. here is the link im using to try and find thos sites http://southcoastbeanwars.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Crashed-Heli-Map-v7.jpg

just look at it from far enough away with binoculars

the grass wont render in and ull be able to see the loot

I can confirm that at least one of the sites on that map is accurate, and that there is at least one site that the map doesn't list.

Just. Keep. Looking.

Also, I spent 10 minutes looking around a chopper last week while a friend was sniping zombies that got too close. Right when I was about to evac I look inside for one last check and finally see "Take AS50". I had overlooked it at least 3 times...