Sign in to follow this  
nsaine

looking for someone who plays at these hours in the US

Looking for a partner that plays around the time of this post for a few hours. I come home late from work and its hard to find buddys on. Please live in the US, speak english, and have skype. Respond and lets have some fun and get geared TOGETHER!! :)

ok ill come play, my skype : minto245

give me a second

in a BF3 game

and im looking for a long term buddy where we can get to know eachother

are you that guy?

Just made an account to post this.

I've been playing dayz for about 3 weeks now. i would like to try to form a group of people to play with. However I'm in the same boat as you Nsaine. I work night shift, and the time I play games are around anywhere 1am till 6am except on the weekends because I work 12 hour shifts on sat and sun. I live in GMT -5 or Cental daylight time. I'm not some immature 13 year old. I'm 20 and I wouldn't be looking to play with a immature child. Also, I'm a fan of BF3. I just havn't bought a PC copy yet, as I only recently built my gaming rig.

Let me know if you wish to play with someone that looks forward to setting up a camp and maybe repairing a junky car down the line.

Edited by ComradeWithers

I'm down for playing as well. I'm always free to play, and my schedule is easily malleable to fit any time-frame for playing. All I want is someone to play with or at least chat with on skype! I'm too afraid of going into the cities without a trustworthy comrade watching my back. ... And I play BF3 as well. Major PC gamer here! Just a coward when I'm alone most of the time.

My skype is Krigier_zieg, and anyone who can play reliably on US servers and is up for some light-hearted but goal-oriented zombie-killing is welcome to join me.

Hey guys, I play around the same time. If you gentlemen are still looking for a small group that play around "vampire" time, 12 am- 5am, count me in. SKYPE : vonkarloalcantara