ninjaderpify

Ninja Derpify's DayZ Co-op Adventures! [VIDEO SERIES]

Hey guys, I've been playing DayZ long enough to start a video series where I know what to do! I'll be posting all episodes of my co-op shenannigans right here.

Let me know what you think :)

The rest of the episodes are posted as they are released, or you can see the entire playlist here:

Edited by ninjaderpify

woops, tried editing but I quoted, how do i delete this? sorry!

Edited by ninjaderpify

that blurr is hard to watch man, my eyes are watering

At the start? I think once I get blooded up it goes away, let me know.

Ep.5 Stranger Crashes Our Car :o

This guy was super quick to go full retard mode and crash the car we picked him up in, he was a random stranger. Oh well haha

Edited by ninjaderpify

The dude in church in episode 1 was clearly asking if you guys were friendly.

Since you did not reply he assumed (quite rightly) that you are hostile and started shooting.

Anyway not bad videos, nothing uber special but I like to watch such gameplays while in work :)

edit: I see that in 3rd vid you have murdered that stranger just for fun. Not good in my book.

Edited by Hombre
  • Like 1

Epic Series!

Edit: Subscribed

Edited by daspope
  • Like 1

Episode 8: Grenade Assault!

@ Hombre: Yeah when I watched the footage back I could clearly hear what he was saying, but while we were playing we could not understand. I'm not sure why that is, maybe a sound balance change in the game or something.

As for the murder, yeah it was wrong and I did feel bad after it :( I haven't murdered anyone since though :)

@ daspope: Thanks man, great to hear you like them :) Thanks for subscribing, you're awesome!

@ daspope: Thanks man, great to hear you like them :) Thanks for subscribing, you're awesome!

No problem! My youtube account name is valknut151 (didnt feel like creating a new one), I recommended you and rhinoCrunch in one of my vids stating you guys put out good stuff! Keep up the good work!

• Like 1

No problem! My youtube account name is valknut151 (didnt feel like creating a new one), I recommended you and rhinoCrunch in one of my vids stating you guys put out good stuff! Keep up the good work!

Woah man, I really appreciate that, thank you!

Episode 9: Apartment Raid Stress!

Would like your series more if you did not like to abort when under fire or to get rid of zombies :-(.

Would like your series more if you did not like to abort when under fire or to get rid of zombies :-(.

I get ya, I haven't done that since then :)

Episode 10: ATV? Mmmmmaybe

So there were 2 nice highlights:

Guy Rages At Stolen Car! HAHA

Our Car Does A Wheelie?!?!

I like your vids also good day college ninja ^.^

Awesome :)

Episode 15: Odd Situations

This episode definitely has some funny situations.

hey i have a question what kind of video recording program you use to make videos on the interweps. do you use fraps or other recording programs I really like to know because I will give lets play and commentary I try and look if people are interested. Also going to watch your 15 video.

Edited by Ninjalooder

hey i have a question what kind of video recording program you use to make videos on the interweps. do you use fraps or other recording programs I really like to know because I will give lets play and commentary I try and look if people are interested. Also going to watch your 15 video.

Hey man, I use Dxtory. It's overall better than Fraps so you should check it out :)

Episode 16: Bye Van :(