Sign in to follow this  
HollowDizzi

Blood

Hello. I'll get to my point.

So basically, I always play alone, none of my friends have the game, and no biggie.

For me trying to get blood back takes a long time. With zombies being so glitchy and what not, usually I loose a bit of blood at the start and trying to get it back can be real time consuming and tough.

Tinned food only give 200, so thats a lot of fucking tinned food.

Steaks gives 800, but animals are really scarce, well for me anyway, and if you don't have a hunting knife and/or something to cook it on, then no bueno.

Blood packs. Yeah I know, they're good. But for people who play alone, blood can be harder to get back.

It'd be nice if A) We had more blood or B) There was an easier way to get some of it back. Sorry I don't have any REAL suggestion to help with. :\

Idunno, maybe im just shit.

bloodpacks are very easy to find any ways they should make it that you can use a blood pack on yourself.

bloodpacks are very easy to find any ways they should make it that you can use a blood pack on yourself.

Well yeah, I can get a shitload of them, I just can't do anything with them. :L

It's intentionally designed for the need of two people to enforce a sense of teamwork. Your alternative is animals, it's already in the game. Finding cattle isn't hard up north, which when all 8 steaks are cooked, provides you with 6400 blood, which is usually enough except for the most dire of situations. If that's the case, TWO COWS.

I understand your point, however I have travelled a long way without any animals and died in that time. I guess thats the luck of the game. However, an increase of blood, say to even 14000, would be an added boost, especially for new players who don't need to feel so careful and cautious just to get a hatchet. It also wouldn't give advantages to longer time player.

Nope. This is not needed, blood bags work fine now. Join a group and make friends. And animals aren't hard to find.

Nope. This is not needed, blood bags work fine now. Join a group and make friends. And animals aren't hard to find.

Agreed. Its fine the way it is. Just keep playing til you get used to it. Getting Blood back should never be a problem.

Also finding animals isn't THAT hard.

Look for fields were you can see quite a distance, bound to be one or maybe even two unlucky food packs walking around.

Going through a forrest for food is a bitch though.