Sign in to follow this  
SASheadshot

Chernarus Biking Radio, Lighten the mood?

After a miserable death at night on a US server, i decided to go play on a UK server (Day Time). Just so happens when i spawn in Cherno, there is a bike right next to me. I say, "Hey, why don't I give some of these coastal guys some music through direct communication while they are here in Cherno, Elektro, Balota etc.

Thats when it began.

I hopped on my bike riding through cherno while playing "Barbie Girl".(pretty annoying). Yet, out of the 4 people i saw, no one shot at me . So i thought "Hey, this might be a new way to change the 'shoot on sight' mentality, at least in my case. My theory is that the music lightens up the paronia. So I popped on some Louis Armstrong, Richie Valens, Dean Martin, and Guy Mitchell and rode from Elektro to Cherno and to Balota Airstrip for around 2 hours. Meeting another 8 people, who suprisingly did not kill me.(Lucky? or my theory at work?)

Eventually i came back to Cherno. In Cherno i rode past a guy who had just spawned in, he was laughing so hard at me. Don't know if he was a coastal noob or someone with more experience, but he was sure getting a good laugh. I saw him again in Cherno near a flipped ATV and game him my bicycle. He rode off a happy man :D

Maybe all the tension and paranoia in Chernarus could be lightened up with some radio bikers?

Your Thoughts.

Edited by SASheadshot
  • Like 4

new plan: find a bike.

Edited by socom77