hellhoundpro

Looking for people to skype and play with US + EU Servers

Hey man, im looking for some people to play with, Hit me up! Skype: cameron.arnold12

on alot as long as theres people to play with, add super_evil_villian on skype if you wanna play. live on east coast

Just started playing today but I'm catching on pretty quickly. I have college Monday through Thursday during the afternoon but I'm on pretty much any other time.

Add me, imarlind on skype. I'm in europe and available quite often. I'd love some co-op.

Nola890 add me! Warning im new but i ready to learn please contact asap!!!

Hey im looking for some good players to play with me and 2 other people As long as you speak english and have a MIC you can join us! but remember We are not bandits We will kill people if you dont avoid us and take our loot

(Were basicly bandits now i failed) Anyways If your Kinda new and know how to do some stuff like hunting then come on and join too the more the better ! My skype is Cameron_Kirkwood121 ! So yeah as long as you can play on servers like UK and east coast of USA then come on and join!

Looking for ppl in europe to play dayz with, you need to be able to speak english or swedish, have a mic, and atleast be 15 years old

Skype name = angelostatefan91

I have played Dayz since ~May 20th. Played FPS's for forever so I am a pretty good shot. Open about what server to play on. I do have Vent/Teamspeak with a headset.

Forgot to add GMT -6 timezone but I am up late at night for the foreseeable future.

xgwixshades hit me up man id love to have some company on this desolate wasteland.