Holygrenade

US 0, Admin abuse [TGC]

Simply put the admin on this server did a kill command after my friend and I shot up one of his clan members and stole his Ural Civilian full of guns, ammo, and a few grenades. Didn't get shot, nobody around and just died in the driver seat 2-3 minutes later. The admin and a few others have that [TGC] stamp before their names and the admin's says [TGC Admin]. pretty much made us quit for the night since we had to start over from having almost everything =/. happened on US 0 around 2:30-2:40 a.m. east coast time.

Edited by Holygrenade
  • Like 1

Admins cannot use cheats to kill command, Looks like you got sniped, Stop complaining and play DayZ thats how its played.

/thread

Simply put the admin on this server did a kill command after my friend and I shot up one of his clan members and stole his Ural Civilian full of guns, ammo, and a few grenades. Didn't get shot, nobody around and just died in the driver seat 2-3 minutes later. The admin and a few others have that [TGC] stamp before their names and the admin's says [TGC Admin]. pretty much made us quit for the night since we had to start over from having almost everything =/. happened on US 0 around 2:30-2:40 a.m. east coast time.

Admins don't have kill commands, I'm the one that shot you with my silenced M4A1.

Also no proof and wild speculation.

Read the fucking stickies you mongoloid piece of shit!

and once again, don't tell me this is impossible to be killed by a command

i happened to play this server just an hour ago - spawned at north airfield - and there were 3 guys from TGC clan, with 2 trucks(oh really? only one of them had score of 80+), at dispatch tower

i got a clear kill on one of them {TGC} Orange

in a minute i pointed my gun at second target standing over his friend body (he had NVG and DMR). 350 meters. my DMR with NVG - 7 shots - no point. so i disconnected. i came back hour later, after checking if there were any obstacles that could block my bullet. standing in totally different place

and than i asked "admin, how could i miss you with 300 meters 7 times?" - pretty short i was dead.

I didn't move. Didn't make a single shot. the tree was covering me from any direction. NO SOUND. NOT A SOUND FROM SILENCED GUN. I'm not new to this game. Don't tell me they could see me. none of them was handling an L85A2 rifle with thermal vision scope.

here are the names

{TGC Admin} Sleiyer {TGC} Narcosis and {TGC}Orange

by the way - i knocked out 2 wheels of the URAL truck, it was gone when i came back. sure, they could have spare parts for it, next time i'll take out all six, and i'll be back with my squad. SEE YOU, cheaters

PEOPLE, do not, DO NOT play this server!!!

Edited by Sun Tzu

and once again, don't tell me this is impossible to be killed by a command

i happened to play this server just an hour ago - spawned at north airfield - and there were 3 guys from TGC clan, with 2 trucks(oh really? only one of them had score of 80+), at dispatch tower

i got a clear kill on one of them {TGC} Orange

in a minute i pointed my gun at second target standing over his friend body (he had NVG and DMR). 350 meters. my DMR with NVG - 7 shots - no point. so i disconnected. i came back hour later, after checking if there were any obstacles that could block my bullet. standing in totally different place

and than i asked "admin, how could i miss you with 300 meters 7 times?" - pretty short i was dead.

I didn't move. Didn't make a single shot. the tree was covering me from any direction. NO SOUND. NOT A SOUND FROM SILENCED GUN. I'm not new to this game. Don't tell me they could see me. none of them was handling an L85A2 rifle with thermal vision scope.

here are the names

{TGC Admin} Sleiyer {TGC} Narcosis and {TGC}Orange

by the way - i knocked out 2 wheels of the URAL truck, it was gone when i came back. sure, they could have spare parts for it, next time i'll take out all six, and i'll be back with my squad. SEE YOU, cheaters

PEOPLE, do not, DO NOT play this server!!!

For one I'm curious how you saw our names considering our server is set on the difficulty where names do not show up when you point at somebody, secondly our server has de-sync issues and we shot you 20 something times while you layed under the tree. We camped where you were because we caught sight of you when you were shooting at us before you decided to ALT-F4 OUT TO AVOID DYING(and you call us abusing?) You then instantly died when the server re-synced after much speculation if you were hacking or not.

Read the fucking stickies, there is no admin kill command, you got caught out in your camp spot like the disconnecting little bitch you are stop whining because you got killed. Also there were 4 of us there, you didn't see the guy at the southern area by the barracks who spotted you with his scope before you ALT-F4'ed

I don't know why I'm even wasting time going into detail with you, the way you type disgusts me and it's clear you have very little understanding of how this game works, you are not invisible under a tree from all angles and you lagged out from logging out over and over between our server restarting.

Kindly fuck off.

If more detail is needed on this I can go into it.

As an addition stop trying to get on our server and spam us, the chat in the squad select screen can't be seen by people already loaded in and playing you retard.

Edited by Narcosis

oh yes man, i was watching you running in circles around URAL for a while

i didn't see your names, just the one i got killed. thats why i didn't mentioned who i was shooting at second time

and the 4th guy you mentioned - well your friend with NVG was looking at me for a minute at least, you could kill me first time i played

lagged server you say? zombies where hitting you pretty well, and as far as i could see YOU were killing them with no troubles.

southern barracks you say - LOL this tree IS behind the hill for this point. my spotter usually covers me from that direction, so i know what i'm talking about

also - my friends have a lot of troubles finding me under that tree, knowing i'm there! from 30 meters!

are you checking this topic every 5 min? why is that? can't sleep at night 'cos of what you doing?

details? i'm agreed to join your teamspeak, mumble, whatever you use to communicate, lock the server, give me password to join, and we will work it out.

oh yes man, i was watching you running in circles around URAL for a while

i didn't see your names, just the one i got killed. thats why i didn't mentioned who i was shooting at second time

and the 4th guy you mentioned - well your friend with NVG was looking at me for a minute at least, you could kill me first time i played

lagged server you say? zombies where hitting you pretty well, and as far as i could see YOU were killing them with no troubles.

southern barracks you say - LOL this tree IS behind the hill for this point. my spotter usually covers me from that direction, so i know what i'm talking about

also - my friends have a lot of troubles finding me under that tree, knowing i'm there! from 30 meters!

are you checking this topic every 5 min? why is that? can't sleep at night 'cos of what you doing?

I don't see what me running around in a circle around the URAL(Which having one has very little to do with your zombie kill score by the way) or the fact that we were shooting zombies by the car, has to do with you being killed(by your own admission of time) an HOUR after we were at the cars where you shot at us. You are running in circles around your own "QQ I GOT SHOT" whine post claiming false abuse.

The lag I refer ot happened when you logged back in from.. I state again.. ALT-F4 to AVOID DYING like the scumbag you are. Added information would be that the guy that saw you after you started shooting DOES have a L85A2 thermal.

Now I won't go into a large ammount of detail about what a childish little mongoloid you are, or the fact that you are trying to bait me with the lowest calibur of insults possible like you just discovered the internet and "howz to hert felings derp" last week. Or the fact that you are clearly a witless scumbag who just camps like an asshole and DCs when in danger, which is grounds for us to ban you from our server entirely.

Also why are you still awake if you wish to bring up the topic of still sitting here checking the topic? What kind of sub-human brain insults themselves and their target at the same time?

and tell me - you were really waiting for me for an hour to take a revenge? instead of playing?

The guy you shot had to run to his body, took kindof a while from Kamenka, what else were we going to do other than wait for the guy who we knew loved to DC and reconnect over and over for cheap kills?

This conversation is pretty pointless as it's pretty clear you just want to QQ in hopes for gratification that you got caught and killed being a bitch, you have 0 proof of any of your claims and they are all paper thin veiled attempts to get some kind of support for your bullshit.

It's past your bedtime kid, get some sleep and start over tomorrow. Good luck, you'll probably need it.

I'm not sure how your "7 shots" didn't register on us the first round. Like Narc said, it was prob desyncing. However, we were getting Orange's belongings back off his dead body. And as for me n Narc, we were kindly waiting for you just in case you decided to return. You were being shot at the first go round a disappeared, you really have no right jumping down our throats for camping your spawn for when you came back. As I am the admin for my server, I can tell you, the only commands I have are Kick, Ban, and chatting on Global Chat for all to see. We promote kicking/banning players who run scripts/hack on our server. We want a legitimate experience for anyone who comes to our server, and I will keep it as so. Good day sir.

good day to you too Sleiyer

let's stop on you blaming me on DC's

what would you do, knowing YOU HAD A CLEAR SHOT, i was shooting at someone behind the ural. i was shooting at someone standing over body. i was shooting at someone looking directly at me - thats not a 5 seconds. and only after that i disconnected. no point to waste rounds on someone immortal. de-sync issue? ok. i can believe this, 'cos as you say you killed me 10 times while i was shooting at you.

as for me - knowing there is a sniper looking at me - i wouldn't stand over body looking around - I'M MORTAL

and for your friend, i'm russian, so his racists "mongoloid" does not bother me at all. i'm not a kid, so "go sleep" is not for me too. wish him good luck in real life. he will need it.

Same thing has happend to my group of friends in my thread about it. These guys are ridiculous.

Same thing has happend to my group of friends in my thread about it. These guys are ridiculous.

Videos or pics, keep your bullshit claims to one thread please. No proof no base, stop whining because you died like children.

Also "Same Thing"? You are fucking ridiculous.

This shit is unfair. Me and my group were killed not too long ago on the same server, same kinda way.

This shit is unfair. Me and my group were killed not too long ago on the same server, same kinda way.

Details on this kind of thing are pretty important.