Sign in to follow this  
kingfury4

Good,bad,compatible

These are the parts I want to use for my PC,are they good and are the compatible?I do not have much more to spend.

Antec Three Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

Western Digital Caviar Blue WD5000AAKX 500GB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive

SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 6870 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card (100314-3L )

CORSAIR Builder Series CX500 V2 500W ATX12V v2.3 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Power Supply

G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL

BIOSTAR H61MGC LGA 1155 Intel H61 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard

Intel Core i3-2100 Sandy Bridge 3.1GHz LGA 1155 65W Dual-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 2000 BX80623I32100

All of those components look and fine so I would expect those parts to be able to run the game fine on at least normal settings, possibly high. My only concern with that build would be the processor as for this game you do really need a quad core as it is very CPU intensive. It is probably the only game for me that is bottlenecked because of the CPU and not the GPU. You should consider changing that i3 for something a bit more powerful such as an i5, as the difference will be quite noticeable not only in gaming but in general computer use. Obviously like you have said in your post you don't have much more to spend, which could be a problem but instead of going out and buying this setup straight away I would suggest that you try and get a little more money put aside and go for an i5.

Good Luck with your computer :beans: