Sign in to follow this  
loneranger69

is it possible to repair a car one or two items at a time??

Im wondering is possible to put a tire or 2 , then leave vehicle to go get the rest of the equipment , would the wheels still be there and whats the easiest way to repair a car if ur a lone ranger, by ur ace in the rain with no beans??

yes. if you repair something, make sure you save the vehicle before you take off to look for other parts...

By doing this, your repairs will stay untill you return

As a fellow lone ranger, I find it's best to let someone else do the hard work and then steal it from their camp. I always leave a tin of beans to say thanks.

yes. if you repair something, make sure you save the vehicle before you take off to look for other parts...

By doing this, your repairs will stay untill you return

Not unless I steal it while you're trying to scavenge for more parts (which, I already have, of course). xD

Not unless I steal it while you're trying to scavenge for more parts (which, I already have, of course). xD

youve done that to me and my crew or just in general? lol...just curious

youve done that to me and my crew or just in general? lol...just curious

Nah, hypothetically speaking. When I find a vehicle, I don't start repairs until I have all the parts since if I'm 1 part short, someone with said part could easily come along, repair it, and take it.

they are no fucking vehicles on my server, all vehicles, none are spawning, wher do creatures normally hide thier stash, does anyone know,

they are no fucking vehicles on my server, all vehicles, none are spawning, wher do creatures normally hide thier stash, does anyone know,

If all the known vehicle spawns are empty on a server then clan(s) have probably already got them. Once a vehicle has been taken it will not spawn there again unless it's destroyed or despawns due to inactivity (approximately 7 days). People usually hide vehicles more North to avoid the high traffic areas between Cherno, Elektro, and Stary Sobor. I've come across several hidden vehicles North of Petrovka in the forest and along the entire width of the map to Pobeda Dam.

Hope this helps. :)