Ravenor

4 Hackers on US35

At approximately 12:30am-12:50am PST a group of friends and I were ambushed in electro by hackers who kept re-spawning with full gear and gillie suits, then they brought a chopper, a truck and a tractor into electro. The name of one of the hackers is |GG| Damage.

Another confirmed hacker name is LeeRoc, killed him twice, both times he spawned back in electro full gear with gillie suit.

Edited by Ravenor

I saw 2 of them somewhere around 11:00 PM PST and continued to encounter them until I stopped playing at 1 AM. They spawned in with M107s with 6 clips of NATO rounds, some morphine, blood bags, and a coyote pack with a M4A1 with a silencer with 3 SD STANAG magazines and had ghillie. I had killed them once, and they returned with the exact same equipment, and after I tried to kill them again, they could not die nor bleed, no matter how many times I had shot them. I can identify two of them as |GG| Damage and LeeRoc

I saw 2 of them somewhere around 11:00 PM PST and continued to encounter them until I stopped playing at 1 AM. They spawned in with M107s with 6 clips of NATO rounds, some morphine, blood bags, and a coyote pack with a M4A1 with a silencer with 3 SD STANAG magazines and had ghillie. I had killed them once, and they returned with the exact same equipment, and after I tried to kill them again, they could not die nor bleed, no matter how many times I had shot them. I can identify two of them as |GG| Damage and LeeRoc

There's a joke between me and a buddy that the sure-fire way to know someone's cheating is if they have a coyote backpack cause NOOOOOOOOOOOBODY ever has those.

There's a joke between me and a buddy that the sure-fire way to know someone's cheating is if they have a coyote backpack cause NOOOOOOOOOOOBODY ever has those.

I have one. I just got lucky. Found it in a Deer Stand outside of the Factory northwest of Orlovets. The Deer Stand is almost directly north of the factory, on top of the hill, along the tree line! I was pretty stoked. Hehe.

Both are permanently banned from our server.

I was not on at the time but another our night Server Admin was so he caught the logs to confirm.

Thanks for the info guys.

• Like 1