Sign in to follow this  
Matchew

Just died after being alive for a few days...

...in the lamest way. I was at the top of [EDITED OUT FOR SURVIVAL PURPOSES] with some friends during nighttime with some newly-found night-vision goggles looking over the [CENSORED] down at the [CENSORED] because we thought we heard/saw someone down there. Then, I edged into a crevice, which broke my leg after I was stuck in it for 5 seconds (Even though technically, I slipped like 6 inches and didn't fall any amount of distance, and then I shot out, a few dozen feet to my death. What. The. Fuck?

Edited by Matchew

shit happens... in real live that would be the cliff giving out under u making rocks fall and that piece seperate and well.. yea rest is what happend to you

Yeah I was having my best life yet when I got DC in an apartment building. Came back inside a room without a door. Got the gear back, logged in a forest. Came back about 20 meters in the air. Insta Death.

Just be happy you had friends there who could pick up your stuff and/or watch your body.

• Like 1

I was all geared up, full blood.. and killed myself with a toilet door.. doesn't come much worse than that :)

• Like 3

I like the cliff-fall-death explanation. at least you wouldn't have a senseless, senseless death like so many of us suffer. [yay, Alpha!]

I was all geared up, full blood.. and killed myself with a toilet door.. doesn't come much worse than that :)

Dude, I've broken my leg opening a door on myself while prone! That's crazy you died.

Maybe I'm just lucky, but the worst glitch I've experienced was a zombie who ate my legs through some stairs as I was walking down them. The zombie was under the stairs, and as I was walking down them, he reached through and broke my leg. He then proceeded to eat me through the stairs. Good times.

• Like 1

I fell off the fire station and broke my legs, I thought to hell with crawling to cherno, here zombie zombie zombie...

i accidentally found out what v was for on top of a lighthouse....broke my legs...i lived a long time afterwards though i just couldnt find any morphine :P and it was my second death so didnt know much, still dont but not as bad :P