Sign in to follow this  
doonbugie

DayZ in a nutshell

Spawn, walk, walk, find a bunch of shit, get shot, spawn, walk, shoot a guy, become bandit, get shot, you're fucked for the rest of the game because you have a bandit skin. Quit while you can.

Spawn' date=' walk, walk, find a bunch of shit, get shot, spawn, walk, shoot a guy, become bandit, get shot, you're fucked for the rest of the game because you have a bandit skin. Quit while you can.

[/quote']

Alpha:dodgy:

spawn' date=' walk, shoot a guy, become bandit, get shot, you're fucked for the rest of the game because you have a bandit skin.[/quote']

Bandit skins will be removed in future version. Anyways who did you go and shoot a guy? Think before you act! There are many ways to avoid conflicts.

Spawn' date=' walk, walk, find a bunch of shit, get shot, spawn, walk, shoot a guy, become bandit, get shot, you're fucked for the rest of the game because you have a bandit skin. Quit while you can.

[/quote']

Even if you survive, there isn't anything fun to do other then walk around and shoot at zombies and/or the occasional player who has a better gun then you do. Not even core game mechanics to sustain 7100 player base.

[/quote']

Even if you survive, there isn't anything fun to do other then walk around and shoot at zombies and/or the occasional player who has a better gun then you do. Not even core game mechanics to sustain 7100 player base.

not everyone needs/wants the game to tell them what to do

spawn' date=' walk, shoot a guy, become bandit, get shot, you're fucked for the rest of the game because you have a bandit skin.[/quote']

Bandit skins will be removed in future version. Anyways who did you go and shoot a guy? Think before you act! There are many ways to avoid conflicts.

I shot a guy because he shot at me then his friends pulled a gun on me so I shot them. -5000 humanity instantly.

This post is BS.

When you have bandit skin, once your humanity is back up to 2000+ (Does not take that long with the passive regen) you will get a survivor skin again.

I've swapped between survivor and bandit a dozen times now.

Even if the game do not tell you what to do, you will still do exactly what he say in his first post.

Do not try to damage control. It's true.

[/quote']

You could ah, play the game you just bought.... you know ArmA 2 Combine Ops instead of moaning about an Alpha Build Mod...

... oh wait, fuck, I'm sorry, regular ArmA is way harder than any game you've probably ever played, and no it doesn't tell you what to do.

Learning is hard I guess.

This post is BS.

When you have bandit skin' date=' once your humanity is back up to 2000+ (Does not take that long with the passive regen) you will get a survivor skin again.

I've swapped between survivor and bandit a dozen times now.

[/quote']

Passive regen after -5000 takes DAYS.

Also -5000 humanity? You shot more then one person OR you kept shooting bullets in your target after it died.

The amount of bullets you put in a target effects the amount of humanity you loose. Stop waisting bullets.

Case of l2p here.

I find this incredibly funny. It has my Lawl's.

Even if you survive' date=' there isn't anything fun to do other then walk around and shoot at zombies and/or the occasional player who has a better gun then you do. Not even core game mechanics to sustain 7100 player base.

[/quote']

name a fun game you play, and ill show you how its only "moving around, killing/getting points", you like chess? oh thats stupid all you do is move pieces around

[/quote']

You could ah, play the game you just bought.... you know ArmA 2 Combine Ops instead of moaning about an Alpha Build Mod...

... oh wait, fuck, I'm sorry, regular ArmA is way harder than any game you've probably ever played, and no it doesn't tell you what to do.

I've had ArmA2 for a year now and I can safely say that 90% of the servers are either shitty Domi or Warfare. Now all those servers died and all thats left is DayZ.

You were saying..?

Also -5000 humanity? You shot more then one person OR you kept shooting bullets in your target after it died.

The amount of bullets you put in a target effects the amount of humanity you loose. Stop waisting bullets.

Case of l2p here.

Herpaderpa

Complainers please quit. The amount of whiners on t hese forums is getting out of hand.

If you don't like hardcore game mechanics don't play the game, easy as that.

Complainers please quit. The amount of whiners on t hese forums is getting out of hand.

If you don't like hardcore game mechanics don't play the game' date=' easy as that.

[/quote']

By hardcore game mechanics you mean do nothing, die and walk around and find shit?

[/quote']

I've had ArmA2 for a year now and I can safely say that 90% of the servers are either shitty Domi or Warfare. Now all those servers died and all thats left is DayZ.

You were saying..?

What's shitty about Domination and Warfare?

We're you playing alone? You know, you could find some friends and build missions yourself and do COOP.

It's ArmA, the possibilities are endless. It's only the lazy or dumb ones that don't get it...... or they need the constant rush of COD or BF, either way good fucking riddance.

If you don't like hardcore game mechanics don't play the game' date=' easy as that.

[/quote']

By hardcore game mechanics you mean do nothing, die and walk around and find shit?

Welcome to sandbox gaming.

The game is what you make it, if you do nothing then don't play the game.

Or do you need 'perks' and 'achievements' -- please go back to MW2.

Even if you survive' date=' there isn't anything fun to do other then walk around and shoot at zombies and/or the occasional player who has a better gun then you do. Not even core game mechanics to sustain 7100 player base.

[/quote']

You were saying..?

What's shitty about Domination and Warfare?

We're you playing alone? You know, you could find some friends and build missions yourself and do COOP.

It's ArmA, the possibilities are endless. It's only the lazy or dumb ones that don't get it...... or they need the constant rush of COD or BF, either way good fucking riddance.

Or you know.. not everyone has infinite time on their hands. You sir are a elitist. Once again, this is about DayZ not your personal bullshit so stay on topic.

[/quote']

Welcome to sandbox gaming.

The game is what you make it, if you do nothing then don't play the game.

Or do you need 'perks' and 'achievements' -- please go back to MW2.

Herpaderpa

Wow less then a few months old and this mod already has its own circle jerk.

Wow, I don't enjoy endorsing interwebz speak... but cry more... seriously. Unsure if troll.

If the game isn't for you, then move on, don't post about it like you matter. You're not going to change the way it behaves by whining, when plenty of others praise the mod as the best thing since sliced bread.

If it ain't your cup of tea, don't order it again... Don't bitch at the other patrons because you made a choice that didn't suit you.

Expecting an Alpha to have the same attributes as a AAA title is just... I don't even... Said who to what now?

Any reply of "herpaderp", pretty much proves the person you were replying to as correct.

Oh no, he's a total troll who hates ArmA to begin with. Maybe he thought the mod would shrink the map and given him unlocks.

I am a Proud ArmA Elitist

Wow' date=' I don't enjoy endorsing interwebz speak... but cry more... seriously. Unsure if troll.

If the game isn't for you, then move on, don't post about it like you matter. You're not going to change the way it behaves by whining, when plenty of others praise the mod as the best thing since sliced bread.

If it ain't your cup of tea, don't order it again... Don't bitch at the other patrons because you made a choice that didn't suit you.

Expecting an Alpha to have the same attributes as a AAA title is just... I don't even... Said who to what now?

Any reply of "herpaderp", pretty much proves the person you were replying to as correct.

[/quote']

"AAA Title". Pretty sure a ton of mods have more features then walk around and find shit. Crafting would be cool, shit to actually make you want to scout other then guns. Because as I'm sure we all know killing people in a game automatically makes you a cod n00b.